Asian wife sex in nude pantyhose

zarywe

Gold
Video of wife's dance instructor fucking her, cropped for wife and bull's privacy.

My wife does this little thing where she curls and flexes her toes when she getting fucked, which drives me crazy. Does that turn any of you guys on?

Attachments

• IMG_7090.mp4
    19.6 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Video of wife's dance instructor fucking her, cropped for wife and bull's privacy.

My wife does this little thing where she curls and flexes her toes when she getting fucked, which drives me crazy. Does that turn any of you guys on?
Nice. You guys in China? Hope I’m next!

😂 I think it’s because her pantyhose is still on….
So everytime he thrusts his cock in….
Her toes curl 😂
I see what you mean😂 but the crotch part is ripped wide open, so physically it shouldn't be pulling her toes?
Regardless, i love how it looks, so if pantyhose is the magic, I'll get her to wear it more for her bulls

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife

Look at my videos and imagine your tiny asian wife with me

The toe curling turns me on, its driving me crazy tbh.