Asian Wife's Cuckolding Diary

Well, long story short, we'll have to start our search again. First little hiccup and his true colors showed; communication was lacking and that's a big one for me. Still have a lot to learn but we'll get there.

Reactions: Sigp220
Hubby and I have been talking to a new gentleman for a few weeks now. I was hesitant to write about him since the last one ended prematurely, but we met for lunch today and I think it went really well. There was a really good connection between all of us and I don't think anyone really wanted it to end but he had plans. Anyway, I hope there's a lot more to share as the relationship develops.

Last edited:
Hubby and I have been talking to a new gentleman fora few weeks now. I was hesitant to write about him since the last one ended prematurely, but we met for lunch today and I think it went really well. There was a really good connection between all of us and I don't think anyone really wanted it to end but he had plans. Anyway, I hope there's a lot more to share as the relationship develops.
YES!!!

The last guy was ugh, but this one is definitely promising.

Just wanted to share a little something. Hubby and I have been talking a lot lately and I have to admit this has been a new level of communicating. I thought we talked about everything already, but this past week it seems like I've been digging deeper in my thoughts and feelings. So much so that we did not last for no nut November!! LOL , oh well, we tried. Anyway, last night hubby said that I've been giddy ever since lunch last weekend and he's right. I find myself smiling as I have random thoughts about "D" and what our life can be like together in the future.

Just wanted to share a little something. Hubby and I have been talking a lot lately and I have to admit this has been a new level of communicating. I thought we talked about everything already, but this past week it seems like I've been digging deeper in my thoughts and feelings. So much so that we did not last for no nut November!! LOL , oh well, we tried. Anyway, last night hubby said that I've been giddy ever since lunch last weekend and he's right. I find myself smiling as I have random thoughts about "D" and what our life can be like together in the future.
With all this communication, have you told him about Denial December?

This is a wonderful story.

What prompted this new level of communication
I am going to guess she did not mean new level of communication as if we were lacking communication. From what I can tell she was apprehensive about sharing some thoughts thinking it would hurt me. We talked about my support of this relationship she is developing and she decided to let me know some of those inner thoughts that I suspected may have been there but just were not being shared. I know, I know "what thoughts" nothing really big (in my mind) but things like she is REALLY feeling this guy, has been thinking of the things she wants to do with him, how often she thinks of him and the things she is already thinking she is open to even though it is still early in their relationship.

Obviously, she can correct me if I have misspoken or misunderstood anything.

I am going to guess she did not mean new level of communication as if we were lacking communication. From what I can tell she was apprehensive about sharing some thoughts thinking it would hurt me. We talked about my support of this relationship she is developing and she decided to let me know some of those inner thoughts that I suspected may have been there but just were not being shared. I know, I know "what thoughts" nothing really big (in my mind) but things like she is REALLY feeling this guy, has been thinking of the things she wants to do with him, how often she thinks of him and the things she is already thinking she is open to even though it is still early in their relationship.

Obviously, she can correct me if I have misspoken or misunderstood anything.
Plus, there was the last person I was talking to that I liked as well. I have been kind of holding back with this new one because I feel as though I am just liking everyone. Although in reality it takes a lot for me to really fall for anyone so I think I was just trippin' in my own thought bubble.