Asked my hotwife to tell me about the guy who was roughest with her mouth from all the men she's ever been with

So she lived with this long term boyfriend for several years in her early twenties, and he was quite rough with her... I asked for more info, and he was specifically quite rough with her mouth. He would basically face fuck her and she would choke on his dick, he liked it deep in her throat and she was not used to that. But to impress him, she tried to get better at it, and read online how to improve, and tried to learn to suppress her gag reflex so that he would get more pleasure from doing it. I found this so unbelievably hot to hear... thought you guys might like to hear it, she said I could post it here for you to read. Anyways over the years she got quite good at giving head to someone who really enjoys fucking her face... and now I get to enjoy both her skills and the stories

I love it when guys face fuck Cindy. She does the best she can to accommodate them most of the time. I have watched a guy with a 9 inch cock fuck her mouth like it was her pussy, at one point she reaches around to his ass and encourages him to fuck her mouth deeper. Another guy tried to hold her hand down while face fucking her, pushing the back of her head into the mattress and his small soft cock as far in her mouth as possible. Most recent a guy basically used her mouth like he was jacking off, he had her by the back of the head with one hand and forcefully pumped her mouth head on his cock. Love watching her get used like this!

Last edited:
Mary enjoys a good face fucking at times, but her mood needs to be right. One of the hottest from my point of view (and hers, though she has some mixed feeling) was when she worked at a massage parlor (yes that kind). Had a regular who wanted her to give him head but he wanted to stand and her be on her knees. She was cool with that he was a regular. But the room she was working in that day was smaller so not a much room between wall and table. He ended up basically pinning her in between, grabbing her head and face, well even a little throat fucking her. She could have chomped to buy a stop, even just made it uncomfortable but part of the thrill of being a sex worker was also the risk. So she relaxed her mouth and throat and let him have his way. She got off on it and he came down her throat.

I love it when guys face fuck Cindy. She does the best she can to accommodate them most of the time. I have watched a guy with a 9 inch cock fuck her mouth like it was her pussy, at one point she reaches around to his ass and encourages him to fuck her mouth deeper. Another guy tried to hold her hand down while face fucking her, pushing the back of her head into the mattress and his small soft cock as far in her mouth as possible. Most recent a guy basically used her mouth like he was jacking off, he had her by the back of the head with one hand and forcefully pumped her mouth head on his cock. Love watching her get used like this!
Used and abused like the good slut she shows to be!!!!