Assisting Wifes Bulls

We do this as well, hubby shaves my legs, private areas, undresses me for my lover (love that !!) Also buys me sexy clothes to meet my lover in.............
Same here, but my husband doesn't suck the bull cock, he likes to watch me fucked, he cleans my pussy then fucks me second sloppy in pussy or in my ass and we both share and swallow the cum when my bull gives the load in my mouth, also he fucks me before and after every date with a new guy.

Last edited:
Same here, but my husband doesn't suck the bull cock, he likes to watch me fucked, he cleans my pussy then fucks me second sloppy or in my ass and we both share and swallow the cum when my bull gives the load in my mouth, also he fucks me before and after every date with a new guy.
I wish i am one of ur lovers .. u look so sexy and hot

Reactions: mirella.hango
Same here, but my husband doesn't suck the bull cock, he likes to watch me fucked, he cleans my pussy then fucks me second sloppy or in my ass and we both share and swallow the cum when my bull gives the load in my mouth, also he fucks me before and after every date with a new guy.
Always have your hubby suck the cock. As a bull there’s nothing better

Reactions: shymalea
He does NOT get sloppy seconds if that's the answer to your question. And n he doesn't kiss me after, usually as he is cleaning my lover has his cock
in my mouth and I clean him !! When I'm with my lover I'm with HIM and hubby gets no sexual stimulation whatsoever except for cleaning.
He jacks off.....
It's FUN !
I think you are cruel with your hubby. Lol

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Assisting Wifes Bulls

Just curious how many cucks out there have been told to assist the bull in getting erections or even offering oral sex on the wife’s instructions ?

Yes, to both questions here. It has become very common for my wife to tell me to help her lovers/bulls with their erection for her. It is all part of her dominance over me, she will have me naked and on my knees, while caged and she will tell her bull how much she needs his cock, since my cock is so tiny and pathetic to her. I routinely suck the guy before he enters my wife and then clean his shaft and her pussy after he has finished. Sucking a bull's cock is just a natural part of being my wife's cuckold for us.

Reactions: Gernas
Assisting Wifes Bulls

Just curious how many cucks out there have been told to assist the bull in getting erections or even offering oral sex on the wife’s instructions ?
Surely this is part of a cuck's duties. Prepping his hotwife before the bull arrives, ass and pussy, with his tongue or fingers, but not being permitted to make her cum, then after the bull arrives, fluffing him if he or the hotwife wishes it. His asshole should also be at the bull's disposal. Finally he should undertake cleanup duties, slurping the bullcum from his hotwife's pussy, then cleaning the bull's cock and balls with his tongue until they're gleaming!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Surely this is part of a cuck's duties. Prepping his hotwife before the bull arrives, ass and pussy, with his tongue or fingers, but not being permitted to make her cum, then after the bull arrives, fluffing him if he or the hotwife wishes it. His asshole should also be at the bull's disposal. Finally he should undertake cleanup duties, slurping the bullcum from his hotwife's pussy, then cleaning the bull's cock and balls with his tongue until they're gleaming!
It has the opposite effect on me. Just make sure there's plenty of beer, whiskey and cigars on hand before you go wash my car.

Reactions: Derekthecuck