Assisting Wifes Bulls

So far, it is a feat I've been unable to get accomplished. But I am working on him. I see signs of him caving and admitting he would do anything for me. Which I already know he would but it would be so erotic to see him help with a bull for me. He has no issues cleaning my pussy after a bull comes in/on it or on my tits. He just hasn't taken that extra step to help get my bull cleaned up or prepared for a round two for me. He has even been right in the middle of the action licking my soaking wet clit on various occcasions while underneath me as a bull tkaes me form behind. I am confident however, he is right there at the edge, ready to dive in. It's talked about quite freely in our home.

My wife asks me to suck her lover, and i do as i am told, i was reluctant at first, but now i usually do it when she orders me to

Reactions: Bcd39
He does NOT get sloppy seconds if that's the answer to your question. And n he doesn't kiss me after, usually as he is cleaning my lover has his cock
in my mouth and I clean him !! When I'm with my lover I'm with HIM and hubby gets no sexual stimulation whatsoever except for cleaning.
He jacks off.....
It's FUN !
I had a husband seat in the corner and jerk off to while me and the wife went at each other.... When i was there I owned her pussy! He would eat her pussy if i asked since i dont care for that much... He never cleaned up I find that repulsive!

My wife would send me around to her bull and he use my mouth and send pictures to her. She would give him things to use, rings and even her shoes. I would turn up and he have me eat his cum out of her shoe or put the ring in his cum fill condom

• Love
Reactions: Maximus77 and Bcd39
Assisting Wifes Bulls

Just curious how many cucks out there have been told to assist the bull in getting erections or even offering oral sex on the wife’s instructions ?

Very few, I’d wager....in reality anyhow. That wld seem to diverge pretty drastically from dreams and fantasy land.

Reactions: Bcd39 and WetWild
It really depends on the bull. My wife has got one who really is into BDSM and uses my wife as a slut ( which she enjoys time to time) with him, we are both subs and he likes to tie both of us in doggy, spank us, punish us and fuck both of us. Other bulls enjoy the humiliation me kneeing in front of them sucking their cock and have my face covered by their cum. Of course I clean up as well.

Assisting Wifes Bulls

Just curious how many cucks out there have been told to assist the bull in getting erections or even offering oral sex on the wife’s instructions ?
I haven’t but would love to assist another cuck arousing his wife’s bulls. Or any lady without a current cuck I’d love to help out. Even a lonely bull needing a cuck to tag along to help him rise to the chore of pleasuring his harem of of ladies

It really depends on the bull. My wife has got one who really is into BDSM and uses my wife as a slut ( which she enjoys time to time) with him, we are both subs and he likes to tie both of us in doggy, spank us, punish us and fuck both of us. Other bulls enjoy the humiliation me kneeing in front of them sucking their cock and have my face covered by their cum. Of course I clean up as well.
You have a wonderful life I’m green with envy

So far, it is a feat I've been unable to get accomplished. But I am working on him. I see signs of him caving and admitting he would do anything for me. Which I already know he would but it would be so erotic to see him help with a bull for me. He has no issues cleaning my pussy after a bull comes in/on it or on my tits. He just hasn't taken that extra step to help get my bull cleaned up or prepared for a round two for me. He has even been right in the middle of the action licking my soaking wet clit on various occcasions while underneath me as a bull tkaes me form behind. I am confident however, he is right there at the edge, ready to dive in. It's talked about quite freely in our home.
Perhaps a vacation to Cali and I’ll get a nice suite and as your bull pulls his slowly softening shaft from your gaping cum leaking pussy. Your husband starts to lap up his hot salty seed and I take his wilting member into my mouth and suck it clean and suck it down my throat then ease out to the tip then back down my throat over and over until he is as hard as granite. Then I pull it out of my mouth and press it to your hubby’s lips as I shove him aside so I can try to suck any remaining baby batter from deep inside your delicious well used pussy. He could never turn it away at that point. And when you tell him to stop so your bull can mount and begin to breed you once again I guarantee you that he will moan and reluctantly obey. Then anxiously await your permission to taste dick again

Because I prefer submissive hotwives, I like it when the hubby prepares her for me, undressing and presenting her to me, kissing her, holding her hand, showering her with affection.

Because I prefer submissive hotwives, I like it when the hubby prepares her for me, undressing and presenting her to me, kissing her, holding her hand, showering her with affection.
We do this as well, hubby shaves my legs, private areas, undresses me for my lover (love that !!) Also buys me sexy clothes to meet my lover in.............

Reactions: Juandrich