Assisting Wifes Bulls

Yes no m2m in my house buy my husband has cleaned up hundreds and I mean hundreds of creampies from various places on my body. And I must add
WITH GUSTO !!!

that’s so hot! What a lucky husband! I want to clean my wife’s pussy of a strangers cum. I love to pull out and cover her pussy with my cum then lick her pussy clean and suck the cum off it and make her cum. So hot!

my wife very turned on me cleaning after she been with her bull, especially one who splashes lots of sperm all over her, i have in the heat of moments help assist getting her bull hard for another session if she so wants it , once this happens i am usually kicked off the bed and she takes over laughing at me
yes my hisband the same, such a turn on

Assisting Wifes Bulls

Just curious how many cucks out there have been told to assist the bull in getting erections or even offering oral sex on the wife’s instructions ?
My fave role! THEY call me in to clean her pussy juice and his cock juice of his huge cock and fluff him so he can continue to fuck my wife silly! THEY make me eat her cream pies to. Also our young hung Bull makes us suck his cock together as husband and wife! She is a youthful 58 and me 57 and he is 22!!!

My fave role! THEY call me in to clean her pussy juice and his cock juice of his huge cock and fluff him so he can continue to fuck my wife silly! THEY make me eat her cream pies to. Also our young hung Bull makes us suck his cock together as husband and wife! She is a youthful 58 and me 57 and he is 22!!!
Exactly how it should be. Show your Bull that you appreciate what he is doing for your wife.

You have to be a Bull for her to swallow your cum ,if she is not satisfied with you and you don’t make her wet/body shacking Orgam then she will swallow

I do that to her but when it comes to it, she just tosses me off onto her tits. Very frustrating as she’s admitted to swallowing a few guys while we were apart 😡