Anyone in the Perth area? Looking for an inexperienced guy (even a virgin). Reason being we are looking for someone who will always cum deeply into my wife’s pussy. We have not played for many years, so we are clean also. We’re also looking for a guy with a fairly large uncut cock, she wants to feel a foreskin covered cock sliding into her. And someone who cums really hard, i.e. squirts thick cum really hard and far. Could become an ongoing thing if it works out, including one on one visits with her.

Hang in there, there's some great guys around if you look long and (really) hard. Unfortunately you have to be extremely careful, maintain high standards and take things (sometimes painfully) slowly. Also it takes some luck, we were unbelievably lucky to find the greatest guy on the planet straight off the bat.
If you want to chat, PM me. I'm interested to hear what your bad experience was, if you're up for talking about it of course. Happy to tell you about our adventures too.
Pm’ing you👍🏽

Posted this in another forum see how it goes here ....

Anyone in Brisbane interested in watching my Asian wife get fucked by BBC ?motel room , will be $$ involved towards costs also some cock play on you from her if wanted . Sit back watch the show eat her pussy after open to suggestions if we get enough confirmed will make it happen ....
Yeah keen as mate. Hit me up!

Reactions: Qld couplr