Perth Australia
I'm 48 fit hung 9' cut divorced 6 ft 100 kgs cut, had the snip looking for couples or females

Last edited by a moderator:
ChillBloke:
What's the scene like here in Australia?? Mrs knows I'm a bit of a fiend, and she sucks and fucks like a hotwife OG just haven't been able to ask her about it. As much as I'd offer her up, I'd want her to be down with me fucking another guys wife in front/with him. Swinging would be ideal.. late 30's.

I’m a REAL Black American WELL HUNG bull living in Sydney Australia … it just seems so hard to meet real cuckold couples here…if your out there…let this experienced well hung bull help fulfill all your cuck fantasies….You won’t be disappointed.. thanks
(pic is me 100%)

Attachments

• 243C60CD-197F-4DF6-92A0-39D5CBEEA4EF.jpeg
    243C60CD-197F-4DF6-92A0-39D5CBEEA4EF.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I’m a REAL Black American WELL HUNG bull living in Sydney Australia … it just seems so hard to real cuckold couples here… if your out there…let this experienced well hung bull help fulfill all your cuck fantasies…. You won’t be disappointed.. thanks
(pic is me 100%)
Hi mate , do you ever get up
To Brisbane ?

We are there often. Have a holiday house just past Port Douglas. Interested in the local
Scene up there
Wee are in Sydney for 5 days in may very keen for some BBC action
Hey there American BBC in Sydney here… please let me know wh you are in Sydney…. Let’s meet up , I promise you will not be disappointed… I can also host if need be….PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU….Thanks

Hey there American BBC in Sydney here… please let me know wh you are in Sydney…. Let’s meet up , I promise you will not be disappointed… I can also host if need be….PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU….Thanks
Hey I just sent you a invite in a private conversation… have a look… thanks