I am British black who lived in Malaysia for 12 years. Recently moved to Sydney. I have been an experienced bull with couples in Malaysia, Thailand and Bali. I have also had a single visit to Singapore with an amazing couple. I like my relationships to be with fun and most importantly respectful. I am still friends and in touch with amazing couples in Malaysia. If any body is interested private message me I could send you verified pictures with maybe your name on a piece of paper and after that we could maybe arrange a meeting in a public area just to break the ice. Then after that we can let the fun begin.

Looking forward to discover the dirty fun side of Sydney.

• Love
Reactions: Hotmilf
I am British black who lived in Malaysia for 12 years. Recently moved to Sydney. I have been an experienced bull with couples in Malaysia, Thailand and Bali. I have also had a single visit to Singapore with an amazing couple. I like my relationships to be with fun and most importantly respectful. I am still friends and in touch with amazing couples in Malaysia. If any body is interested private message me I could send you verified pictures with maybe your name on a piece of paper and after that we could maybe arrange a meeting in a public area just to break the ice. Then after that we can let the fun begin.

Looking forward to discover the dirty fun side of Sydney.
Very interested

• Love
Reactions: Hot swingers
young Melbourne couple here trying to find the right person to lead us into cuckold experience. Spoken to a few people but they just seem to want pictures of the wife. Looking for someone with experience who knows what he wants.