Hi all thought we would start this thread for anyone in Brisbane Australia like us ... couple here asian wife 33 Aussie husband 47 ... other couples and men looking to meet be easier if all in one place ....
Hi. Am in Brisbane as well. Have been to quite a few swinger parties and experienced being aroubd couples. Would be great to catch up soon.!

young Melbourne couple here trying to find the right person to lead us into cuckold experience. Spoken to a few people but they just seem to want pictures of the wife. Looking for someone with experience who knows what he wants.
Hi there,

It seems like you have been looking for this for a while now. Have you made the step to meeting anyone?
Is it something that you are genuinely interested in, or more something that you like to fantasise about?
I’m quite a bit older than you both, but if that’s of interest, send me a PM. I’m more than happy to catch up for a coffee to see if we are compatible and take it from there. I’m in the inner north

Young Australian couple from Victoria here looking to explore a cuckold relationship.
Looking for advice how to start & possibly find the right person.
We would prefer long term & finding someone who knows what they want and take control.
You need to learn your place as a cuckold hubby is under her licking her juices as they overflow her pussy from me pounding her hard from behind!!! When my cock pulls out dripping cum and her pussy leaks juices time for you to clean !!!