Balls deep

My Wife loves to have a guy go Balls Deep. But this guy scared her that she would not ever be able to take his size more less for him to give it to her Balls Deep.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY WITH ACTUAL PICTURES TAKEN DURING A TRIP TO NASHVILLE, TN, BACK IN 2008 OF MY WIFE AND A TALL STRANGER WHOM WE MET AT A BROADWAY HONKEY TONK AND INVITED BACK TO OUR ROOM AT THE MARRIOTT COURTYARD IN DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE.

AT OUR HOTEL, MY WIFE INSISTED THE DRESS I CHOSE WOULD BE MUCH TO REVEALING FOR THE BOARDWAY HONKEY TONK. BUT I INSISTED, AND SHE WORE IT FOR ME, COMPLETE WITH NO PANTIES OR BRA. WE WERE IN NASHVILLE, TN, FOR THE WEEKEND, WHERE NOBODY KNEW US, SO WHY NOT?

her-dress-is-for-him.jpg

1. The tall stranger had a 9.8" cock that looked like it could double as a baseball bat.1/3rd in, and my wife was already squirming and saying he won't fit.
Its too big to fit.jpg

He stopped and told her he would go easy; if she couldn't take him, it would be ok. He reached down and slowly began working his thick shaft inside her. My wife bite her lip and said for him to keep going.

Oh god its in.jpg

My Wife was a trooper! She took him all in, and soon his big, cum filled balls were slapping against her exposed asshole as he pounded her as deep as he could muster. She took every inch of him and called out for more. He was balls deep inside my wife.

A nice big dick.jpg

This stranger from Nashville, Tennessee, was still inside my wife 45 minutes later, and I heard him grunt in a guttural groan. His legs went rigid, and those giant balls tightened. Oh shit, he is going to cum. The stranger held back and asked my wife where she wanted him to cum during her climax. "Cum balls deep inside my pussy!!!" I heard her say, and with less than a second time passing, the stranger bathed my wife's womb in a whitewash of thick, potent cum that stayed with her for days, slowly leaking from the depths of her womb deeper than any man had ever reached.

Cumming Together (3).jpg

The dress turned out to be something everyone noticed, and the stranger in the tweed sport coat, Stetson Hat, and Cowboy Boots in those tight-fitting jeans knew immediately what he wanted that night. He went straight for it. My wife is with me, her husband, and it didn't set this guy back one bit.

Two hours after he arrived in our hotel room, he was dressed and gone; the only thing remaining behind was his load of cum that would slowly leak from the deepest craters of my wife's Vagina for the following days.

I thought his name was Chris and he was from Nashville, but my wife thought his name was Bryan and that he was from Abilene, Texas. The only thing about him we knew for certain is that he was a huge man who went balls deep to deliver his load.

Right before COVID shut everything down, we went to a Splash Mocha hotel party. I met this really hot black man who was a charmer from the moment we met. We danced and flirted, and he really seemed interested in me, not just sexually, but we talked about my job, marriage, kids, and life. Later, I invited him up to our room, and he met my husband and I lay on the bed, kissing and making out. When I got his pants open, I could not believe the size of his penis. It was incredible. I wanted it so bad, but I told him he would not fit deep inside me. We played around, and I did not even realize he was fully inside me, but his big balls soon slapped my clit as he pounded me from behind, doggy style. I loved how his penis filled me so full every time we played.
That’s such a hot story. It’s amazing what a woman can do when they are turned on and wanting to be fucked. You took it all and didn’t even realize. How big do you think he was?