bareback

We both prefer bareback for different reasons, me for mine and her for hers. Our very first experience the other guy wore a condom however the wife did start without one and then had him put one on. All the other men after that were bareback. I even kept track with the wife having taken over 20 loads in her pussy and even some case multiple in the same fuck session.

Personally I fuck only bareback... I want to unload deep inside pussies and assholes so the cuckolds gonna do their jobs... Clean up the mess...
Some pics from me...

Attachments

• tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 92
  • ty.jpg
    ty.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 95
  • gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 108
  • fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 108
  • ju.jpg
    ju.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 108
We both prefer bareback for different reasons, me for mine and her for hers. Our very first experience the other guy wore a condom however the wife did start without one and then had him put one on. All the other men after that were bareback. I even kept track with the wife having taken over 20 loads in her pussy and even some case multiple in the same fuck session.

On rare occasions, my wife will make a guy wear a condom. It is not frequent since she loves bareback and she loves for a guy to fill her with a hot load of cum but for whatever reasons she had at times insisted on a condom. I have watched her with more men than I can count and I would say less than five have worn a condom.

On rare occasions, my wife will make a guy wear a condom. It is not frequent since she loves bareback and she loves for a guy to fill her with a hot load of cum but for whatever reasons she had at times insisted on a condom. I have watched her with more men than I can count and I would say less than five have worn a condom.
The wife just does not care for the lack of "feel" and she enjoys the skin on skin more. Of course I have many reasons why I like it not the least of which is fucking her cum filled pussy afterwards.

C&B039.jpgC&B045.JPGC&B046.JPG

Yes that’s it, the other man’s or mens cum spilling out or shot at her lips that’ll always do it for me and our male guests. Everyone, male or female who joins us has been tested for everything our girlfriend sees to that, she fucks bareback giving us the confidence to do the same with condoms only being used for the beach pick ups as those cocks are needed on the day.

The two women are eager for cum mindful of its eroticism when felched scooped and licked up then shared between them in a display of female love making acted out to deliberately encourage repeat erections which will last longer than the first before ejaculation takes place giving both the women longer term DVP fucking that they require to make their pleasure complete.

Last edited:
Always have a tough time deciding whether it is hotter that guys we knew we'll have cum in her or strangers (even a few whose names she never knew).

Reactions: Romey
My wife used to have a diaphragm she would put in. It was always hot to listen to her tell a bull to take it out for her and to watch as he pushed back inside her.
J has always used only a diaphragm for birth control, she can't take the pill and HATES condoms. She also LOVES it when guys explode inside of her, makes her feel fulfilled that she made it SO good for them that they came in her. She also was easily convinced to remove her diaphragm and risk a pregnancy, or not put it in at all (it caused serious cramping iof she left it in too long). over the years, this set up some REALLY hot potential pregnancy situations that played in to her [pregnancy risk fantasies too.
The HOTTEST times were when sh epout her diaphrgm in AFTER sex to hold their sperm inside of her until she got home to either remove it in front of me, or have me remove it myself to see the results of her night out!!

CW

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
Once you allow yourself to consider the fantasy of this, it becomes CONSUMING!! J and I talked about the possibility from the very first Lover she had (actually she broached the subject with me because she hadn't decided whether to put her diaphragm in before their date, and hope the cramps didn;t make it less enjoyable (it causes cramping when she leaves it in too long).....or to wait until they were well along in lovemaking and then put it in....or simply not use it at all.

In the end, we decided she would bring up the subject to him once they were settled in to sex, and he would make the decision......when she offered NOT to use her diapuragm with him and risk a pregnancy to make sex hotter and better, he JUMPED on that offer!! He ended up cumming in her THREE times before she came home, and a possible pregnancy became a mainstay of their conversations during sex. And with all of her affairs afterwards too.

CW