BBC baby.

So I have finally gone off birth control and I have told my bulls that I am going to let them get me pregnant! Nick has no idea what is about to happen. My Bulls are so excited that I chose them to get me preggers. I have already started taking prenatal vitamins and really want this to work out. I know it will be a lot of pressure for Nick when he finds out. I feel like such a bad girl!! I can't believe I'm doing this, but I just can't stop thinking about getting knocked up by my bulls. I was really scared at first but now I feel more free than ever before and I have found myself completely under my bulls' control. They are making me do things I never thought possible! I guess we'll see what happens!

Last edited:
So I have finally gone off birth control and I have told my bulls that I am going to let them get me pregnant! Nick has no idea what is about to happen. My Bulls are so excited that I chose them to get me preggers. I have already started taking prenatal vitamins and really want this to work out. I know it will be a lot of pressure for Nick when he finds out. I feel like such a bad girl!! I can't believe I'm doing this, but I just can't stop thinking about getting knocked up by my bulls. I was really scared at first but now I feel more free than ever before and I have found myself completely under my bulls' control. They are making me do things I never thought possible! I guess we'll see what happens!
damn......so what is your plan going forward? get pregnant from the black bull, and than tell your husband that its actually his baby? and when you do plan on telling him? I am honestly concerned that if you DONT tell him, and he finds out on the day of the birth that the baby is black, it might send him over the edge and he will do something harmful or dangerous to himself or someone else.

Reactions: HotAsianwife
Do really think you'll have a baby from one of your bulls? It would turn your world upside down and shaken to the core. You'd have to be prepared to stand completely on your own. Not everyone you know will be as open minded as you are. You have family, friends, business connections, and not the least of these, Nick to consider. In a worst case you could lose them all.

There are all kinds of extreme things posted on this site. Many are unbelievable yet possibly true. Many more are unbelievable and rightfully so because they are obviously fake, the fantasies of men. I want to believe you are genuine but you come off so self-centered and all consumed that it falls into the "unbelievable" area.

I've asked you before about Nick and how things are now. I keep expecting to "see" the responsible yoga business owner, and wife to come out and say something about the fallout and the action plan to resolve things with Nick. You spent New Year's without him, right? I get that you have the rocking body and you're young and have a need for satisfaction. There's also the girl that married Nick not so long ago and even you would admit a lot has changed in that time. It's hard to believe that nowhere in your head are thoughts about how you feel about Nick and whether his happiness is important to you. That's the unbelievable part to me.
This is absolutly what I was thinking, thanks for putting that into text

Sorry, this is completly self centred shit. Divorce your hubby, get a black baby, no prob.
Do more steps that violate your marriage and I hope the fallout this will be very harsh on you.
Be prepared to be disowned or shunned by your family, your mother and father, your other relatives. Be prepared to be shunned at your work place, by friends and so on. And to be honest, you deserve all of that.

You are one nasty slut. Definitely a life changing decision. I like hearing about you getting your cunt stretched by big black cock but getting knocked up by them with out the knowledge of your husband is disturbing. You need to communicate your desires with your husband first.

Out of curiosity, do you already have children with your current husband? or will the bulls baby be the first child you have?

Just another black baby momma want to be.
Its attention she wants, not a baby. Ignorance is bliss with her type and the bbc's will take FULL advantage of her/it.
I sort of agree with you on that. I am still unsure if she is legitimately doing this, or if this is some attention grabbing fantasy sexting type thing that she is into and will never ACTUALLY do it. Nobody In their right mind is THAT extreme (unless of course the husband agrees to it, which does happen as there are legit couples on this site who have had a baby from a bull) but we will see I guess.

Follow your desire. You've already crossed the line, let your body follow. Excited for you.

Will be following and let me know if I can add to your experience being local

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisa and Nick
I had all of my Bulls make it clear to me that they are willing to get me pregnant if I tell them that I want to. It was honestly so overwhelming to hear that, especially with my marriage being in the place it is right now and the loss of respect I have for my husband Nick. So many pros and cons about making this decision. I do eventually want to be a Mommy, I always have! but being a white girl from the suburbs there are so many consequences for me having a black baby while married. I'm just trying to get my mind and body in the right place to make the right decision.
Hey baby you interested in ... sex ? I could bang you all day ! You are super sexy btw

This black baby will be a challenge in many areas. When you are unable to work in the late stages of pregnancy and the first year post birth. Nick will have to step in to support the black bulls baby. I certainly don’t think the bull will help. It will be on Nick. That’s why I think it’s better to tell him your plans.

Right...
I suppose you are going to have to have an actual relationship with whoever that father is. To have a Bi-racial, especially BLACK child in this day and age raised by a single white mother would be irresponsible in my opinion. UNLESS you have definite connections to a black social structure for this child you are going to fuck them up. I have seen this played out more times than I can count. All children have a need to find their identity doesn't their peers, and a black child in a mostly white world with no connection to a black extended family who can help them understand their emotions and feelings dealing with this society and it's understated racism, is beyond irresponsible.
I pray you are not seriously considering this.