BBC baby.

Right...
I suppose you are going to have to have an actual relationship with whoever that father is. To have a Bi-racial, especially BLACK child in this day and age raised by a single white mother would be irresponsible in my opinion. UNLESS you have definite connections to a black social structure for this child you are going to fuck them up. I have seen this played out more times than I can count. All children have a need to find their identity doesn't their peers, and a black child in a mostly white world with no connection to a black extended family who can help them understand their emotions and feelings dealing with this society and it's understated racism, is beyond irresponsible.
I pray you are not seriously considering this.
On the money.... she knows not what she's doing. But she's got her cuck to bare the burden.

This will be my first baby!

HA! GOTCHA! Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a fantasy sexting time waster! and I have receipts to prove it! this chick just said that his will be her first baby, but on her own Instagram page, she clearly says that she has a daughter (https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LWye3F42z/). If I am wrong, or maybe I have missed something, I am willing to swallow my words and apologies, but as you all can see, the receipts are real and this asshole isn't.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
HA! GOTCHA! Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a fantasy sexting time waster! and I have receipts to prove it! this chick just said that his will be her first baby, but on her own Instagram page, she clearly says that she has a daughter (https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LWye3F42z/). If I am wrong, or maybe I have missed something, I am willing to swallow my words and apologies, but as you all can see, the receipts are real and this asshole isn't.
Geez, ur really proud of urself.
Nothing better to do? Maybe count ur hairs?

• Haha
Reactions: CutWarrior
You nailed it... and it's all probably her husband/boyfriend doing all this posting...

You nailed it... and it's all probably her husband/boyfriend doing all this posting...
Yea I thought of that as well. These closet husbands who just have a fantasy of sharing their wives and just want to ENDLESSLY fantasy sext are the biggest fucking losers out there, and are an absolute disgrace to this beautiful lifestyle. That is why if anyone identifies them as fake, we need to deprive them of attention by making a PSA and exposing these lying fucks for who they are, lying spineless cowards. Attention to these losers is like oxygen, so it is imperative to deprive them of it!

Its ALL fuckin fantasy to some degree!
So u really think ur the ONLY 1 who cud
figure that out?

Jeez...
So you are saying that a husband who only FANTASY SEXTS and LIES about sharing his wife, but has never actually had his wife have intercourse with other men, is the same as someone who actually has a wife who has had sex with other men? these two people are not equal. Sorry, I dont agree at all. These lying fantasy sexting time wasters need to be exposed. If the husband was actually TRUTHFUL AND HONEST about his situation, stating something along the lines of "hey guys, i have a fantasy of sharing my wife, but my wife is not fully on board with it" than I would have some sympathy and respect for that person, but LYING about your wife sleeping with bulls is fucking sad and pathetic.

So you are saying that a husband who only FANTASY SEXTS and LIES about sharing his wife, but has never actually had his wife have intercourse with other men, is the same as someone who actually has a wife who has had sex with other men? these two people are not equal. Sorry, I dont agree at all. These lying fantasy sexting time wasters need to be exposed. If the husband was actually TRUTHFUL AND HONEST about his situation, stating something along the lines of "hey guys, i have a fantasy of sharing my wife, but my wife is not fully on board with it" than I would have some sympathy and respect for that person, but LYING about your wife sleeping with bulls is fucking sad and pathetic.
Should be banned from the site.

Last edited:
Let me make one thing very clear. I have absolutely NO problem with people who want to fantasy sext, more power to you, AS LONG AS THEY ARE UPFRONT AND TRUTHFUL about it from FROM THE BEGINNING. but LYING and/or PRETENDING to be someone you are not, by making up bulshit stories about your wife sleeping with a bull or your wife having child from a bull, or pretending to be a hotwife who is having sex with a bull, is fucking sad and pathetic and deserves the utmost condemnation. These lying low lives need to be exposed, and I will say this to anyone reading this post, if you find these assholes lying, PLEASE MAKE A PSA AND EXPOSE THEM. DEPRIVE THEM OF OF THE ATTENTIONS OXYGEN because that is what fuels their fire and keeps them going.

Reactions: Password
Let me make one thing very clear. I have absolutely NO problem with people who want to fantasy sext, more power to you, AS LONG AS THEY ARE UPFRONT AND TRUTHFUL about it from FROM THE BEGINNING. but LYING and/or PRETENDING to be someone you are not, by making up bulshit stories about your wife sleeping with a bull or your wife having child from a bull, or pretending to be a hotwife who is having sex with a bull, is fucking sad and pathetic and deserves the utmost condemnation. These lying low lives need to be exposed, and I will say this to anyone reading this post, if you find these assholes lying, PLEASE MAKE A PSA AND EXPOSE THEM. DEPRIVE THEM OF OF THE ATTENTIONS OXYGEN because that is what fuels their fire and keeps them going.
Absolutely. It’s the problem with the site. In the main it’s full of fake shit. You have all these people posing as a “alleged” Hotwife couples or “alleged” cuckold couples with zero evidence to show or prove it. No one picture, or even one. In yet, everyone believes what they say.

In this case it maybe the husband. But don’t rule out it’s not the wife herself doing this for her own kicks. I doubt you will hear from them after being exposed.

Last edited:
Thanks for exposing them
just a time wasting pretentious couple

Not to mention we are assuming this is her husband fantasizing.. and not some random who is using her very public instagram, etc.