BBC baby.

I had all of my Bulls make it clear to me that they are willing to get me pregnant if I tell them that I want to. It was honestly so overwhelming to hear that, especially with my marriage being in the place it is right now and the loss of respect I have for my husband Nick. So many pros and cons about making this decision. I do eventually want to be a Mommy, I always have! but being a white girl from the suburbs there are so many consequences for me having a black baby while married. I'm just trying to get my mind and body in the right place to make the right decision.
Hot

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
I had all of my Bulls make it clear to me that they are willing to get me pregnant if I tell them that I want to. It was honestly so overwhelming to hear that, especially with my marriage being in the place it is right now and the loss of respect I have for my husband Nick. So many pros and cons about making this decision. I do eventually want to be a Mommy, I always have! but being a white girl from the suburbs there are so many consequences for me having a black baby while married. I'm just trying to get my mind and body in the right place to make the right decision.
Why have you lost respect?

Honestly, feeling like my mind and body are almost on the same page...
Do really think you'll have a baby from one of your bulls? It would turn your world upside down and shaken to the core. You'd have to be prepared to stand completely on your own. Not everyone you know will be as open minded as you are. You have family, friends, business connections, and not the least of these, Nick to consider. In a worst case you could lose them all.

There are all kinds of extreme things posted on this site. Many are unbelievable yet possibly true. Many more are unbelievable and rightfully so because they are obviously fake, the fantasies of men. I want to believe you are genuine but you come off so self-centered and all consumed that it falls into the "unbelievable" area.

I've asked you before about Nick and how things are now. I keep expecting to "see" the responsible yoga business owner, and wife to come out and say something about the fallout and the action plan to resolve things with Nick. You spent New Year's without him, right? I get that you have the rocking body and you're young and have a need for satisfaction. There's also the girl that married Nick not so long ago and even you would admit a lot has changed in that time. It's hard to believe that nowhere in your head are thoughts about how you feel about Nick and whether his happiness is important to you. That's the unbelievable part to me.

Coastal kid has put it very well. with you everything seems rather uncontrolled hubby seems to have dropped out of your life now, and you becoming pregnant would for a hot wife and business owner I would have thought be a none starter.
Why don't you just have children with your hubby?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Coastal kid has put it very well. with you everything seems rather uncontrolled hubby seems to have dropped out of your life now, and you becoming pregnant would for a hot wife and business owner I would have thought be a none starter.
Why don't you just have children with your hubby?
Honestly, I don't think my husband Nick deserves me. We are no longer on the same page in so many ways.

It does all seem very drastic Lisa yes you did have a biggish row with Nick but you were having sex with guys that he knew about
(In fact cuckolding him and showing him you were having sex with these guys) so is there not a way to reconcile it all with him or at least try.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
This half black baby should be gorgeous. My wife is actively trying to get pregnant by her boyfriends because one of them is very handsome and she gets very turned on with how the baby will look with his blue eyes and chiseled masculine looks. The child potentially will be very smart too because their father is a surgeon. For us, we will raise the baby as our own and never tell them where the sperm came from. That is the agreement my wife and I have made to each other. Nick needs to make his mind up before she gets pregnant because she will need the support to navigate through the family and friends ridicule. Wives that are willing to have another man’s baby should be cherished and admired. They are a rare breed. Only the most real and committed hotwives will do this. Nick is a very lucky guy.