BBC Queen is visiting my house tonight.

So after I opened up to my wife about this stuff over the summer things have been great. She actually told me the night we were talking, about her best friend that does this with her husband. I was actually shocked my wife not only knew what cuckoldry was but had a friend that openly discussed this with her. My wife was a little hesitant about the info cause my wife says this is something that actually doesn’t interest her. She likes that we role play and fool around with toys but doesn’t have an interest in involving a 3rd. But I have my hopes :)

Today she told me her friend is coming to spend the night tonight. “You know the BBC Queen” she says. God my wife knows how to torture me. I plan on catering to all their needs tonight in a stupid small game for myself cause I don’t get the real thing yet. Just wanted to share. Maybe advice for getting them to talk about it. She will be over again she regularly spends the night at my house. I guess her husband doesn’t mind when she spends nights out, I know why now.

Last edited: