BBW/PAWG love

When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch. I love all body types as a bull who's been in the lifestyle for close to a decade now, but it's something about thick women that turns me on a lot and especially when they're much older like the 40s and 50s. A young man like myself mixed with a sultry older woman with a high sex drive and meat on her bones is just hot. The pic in the middle is the body type I love the most.
I agree that's very love pawgs an bbws also. The matures are very hot 🔥

Attachments

• 39fac86b-7873-4fe5-9827-3572880aee90.png
    39fac86b-7873-4fe5-9827-3572880aee90.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • d02fff14-d304-447d-8ef4-6c3d7c7c2c33.png
    d02fff14-d304-447d-8ef4-6c3d7c7c2c33.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Snapchat-1387065381.mp4
    20.4 MB
When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch. I love all body types as a bull who's been in the lifestyle for close to a decade now, but it's something about thick women that turns me on a lot and especially when they're much older like the 40s and 50s. A young man like myself mixed with a sultry older woman with a high sex drive and meat on her bones is just hot. The pic in the middle is the body type I love the most.
sounds PERFECT :)

Are these women you've slept with??

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Oh, yes! Good for you man. How do you find the average type of older neglected wives?

Reactions: Desejo de corno