BBW/PAWG love

When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch. I love all body types as a bull who's been in the lifestyle for close to a decade now, but it's something about thick women that turns me on a lot and especially when they're much older like the 40s and 50s. A young man like myself mixed with a sultry older woman with a high sex drive and meat on her bones is just hot. The pic in the middle is the body type I love the most.
All very Hott! Thank You

When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch.
It's funny how many guys don't think their wives will fuck other men. They don't see the sex potential in the woman they live with every day -- until guys like you and me come along and fuck their underused pussies and teach them how we like to have our cocks sucked. Then the little wifey becomes a real slut/whore because she is with a man who knows what she needs.

My wife works as a cheerleading coach and English at the local high school. I was at a football game and I was sitting in the stands, and these two young men came up and sat behind me. I could hear them talking. And then I heard my wife’s name mentioned one of the boy says to the other and I can’t believe you’re hitting . So now I started to try to listen to what they’re saying yeah the bigger ones are I love sucking on them big titties of hers and he started to describe how they would meet after school and then he’s fucked her in his car and in her car and he likes to make her big ass bounce off his cock, and that how they sneak away during school hours and she sucks his dick . He said she likes for him to cum on her tits. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing my head was spinning with jealousy, and I was turned on as a football game was getting ready to end. One of the boys tapped me on the shoulder and said they were just playing, they knew I was her husband and were messing with me so fast forward like three weeks later I arrive home to have this young man sitting at my kitchen table as I walked in. My wife said oh this is Tim. I’ve been tutoring him this semester, he looked at me and he said yeah, I’ve been hitting the books real hard, and he smiled at me .

My wife works as a cheerleading coach and English at the local high school. I was at a football game and I was sitting in the stands, and these two young men came up and sat behind me. I could hear them talking. And then I heard my wife’s name mentioned one of the boy says to the other and I can’t believe you’re hitting . So now I started to try to listen to what they’re saying yeah the bigger ones are I love sucking on them big titties of hers and he started to describe how they would meet after school and then he’s fucked her in his car and in her car and he likes to make her big ass bounce off his cock, and that how they sneak away during school hours and she sucks his dick . He said she likes for him to cum on her tits. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing my head was spinning with jealousy, and I was turned on as a football game was getting ready to end. One of the boys tapped me on the shoulder and said they were just playing, they knew I was her husband and were messing with me so fast forward like three weeks later I arrive home to have this young man sitting at my kitchen table as I walked in. My wife said oh this is Tim. I’ve been tutoring him this semester, he looked at me and he said yeah, I’ve been hitting the books real hard, and he smiled at me .
This is my wife.. I found this picture on her laptop under the file study materials for Timmy

Attachments

• IMG_5263.jpeg
    IMG_5263.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 163