BBW/PAWG love

My wife is a realtor, and she had been telling me about this designer on the subdivision that she’s been working with. We are not swingers. She made a couple of comments about him. I have never heard her say about a coworker or someone she worked with . she would say oh Tim said this and all we were at lunch, and he made me try this type of food. She was spending a lot of time on this project but I noticed a change in her. We usually had a lot of sex but recently she had been getting home late saying she was tired and making some excuses up not to have sex. Then one night I came home and she was actually home the kids were gone and she told me that you’re taking them to her parents house and that we need to talk. She told me to go downstairs and there was something on the table that she wanted me to look at and then come up to our bedroom. I went downstairs and there was an envelope and a bottle of whiskey and a glass. There was actually two envelopes. I open the first one and it was a letter told me to port drink and then continue to read. She said she still loved me and the kids and she still wanted to be a family but our sex life was getting boring and we needed this, she told me to open the envelope and these are the pictures that I found. She told me that she had been talking to him for a couple of months, but the company had installed some security cameras and lucky front of towns, erase the tapes, but sent him these pictures from the camera and said stop fucking whores in our houses. My wife said she need an adventure in one night they kissed, but they both felt bad and then she said a few more days later they got together again any evidently Felton sucked on hotels in a progressed further for about a week they were just have oral sex. And then she said this is ( pictures) the night that they fucked for the first time. In the letter she sent how good it made her feel to have such a big dick in her and that she love the way her tits would fit around his cock. But the best thing part she said was how long Tim lasted a long time and that they fucked in every position, but she said she didn’t like it because his cock was too big to fuck her in her ass, but she did say that he like to put the head in . She also said the best part was she had the best tasting, anyone she ever fucked, and that she like to lick it off her big tits. As I said, look at the pictures, I was upset, angry, and very turned on.. I took a shot, and then another and I went upstairs to our bedroom. I open the door and she was riding 10 in our bed. She told me to come in and stand by the bed. She told me she wanted me to watch a real man fucker. Then she got on all fours and suck my cock as he fucked her doggy style. She told him to come in her and after he did, my wife told me to start fucking her and I could feel that it was extra slippery in there, and after two or three strokes I came in her. He got dressed and me and my wife talk. She said she did this to save our marriage. She has told me about all her adventures, Most are real estate agents that she meets on her job and that she fucks most of the time in a car outside the houses now.

Attachments

• IMG_5289.jpeg
    IMG_5289.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5288.jpeg
    IMG_5288.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 101
Me and my wife went to a Caribbean resort for a vacation away from the family. So we’re just enjoying the drink on the beach when this gentleman approached us. He was a couple years younger than us, but he had a lot of photo equipment. He said he would love to take some pictures of my wife. And after a few drinks, I was all for it, he said he knew a place that we could go so we drove over the the spot .these are the pictures that he take. I was the one that pushed for the topless pictures. She just rolled her eyes and pulled her titties out. we got back in his car and he asked us if we minded going back to his house so he could download the film onto his computer and give us the pictures. So we headed back to his place when we got there he made, and we went into his bedroom where he had his computer set up and all of his equipment. She downloaded the pictures he got up from a seat and told my wife to sit down and look at the pictures and she sat down. He stood over her and she clicked through the pictures. He started a rubbing her shoulders saying don’t they look great. He was giving her a lot of compliments about how good she looked. I was getting turned on watching him touching my my shoulders. Then she got through the topless pictures. She acted all embarrassed, and he reassured her that she looked great as his hand slipped down and her her bikini top any now was playing with her big tits telling them that they’re perfect. As he started to play with her nipples with your very sensitive, I saw a reach around and start rubbing his cock though his pants. He didn’t take them long to slide his pants off. My wife got up got on the bed with him. I stood there, not knowing what to do as a quickly started to like my wife’s pussy play with her tits, soon he was pounding her with his big dick. I had not taken mine out. I was jerking off as I watched him fuck my wife I have never seen anyone fuck her before other than me. She was getting off on it as bowl legs were high in the air and he was pumping hard as he could in the her. I saw her leg straight and I knew she was coming in a few seconds later I saw his butt cheeks Clonch and I knew he was coming in my wife’s pussy. I was getting close and quickly when I offered my wife my cock which was a little bigger then his , and she started to bob up and down on it as a flooded her mouth with my cum.. the next three nights, he would meet us in our hotel room at the resort and I would watch him fuck my wife. Once we got back home, she told me that she would never do that again that was only for vacation times. But anytime I bring it up she gets really turned on and takes me an hour room and fuck my brains out as we talk about that trip.

Attachments

• IMG_5295.jpeg
    IMG_5295.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5296.jpeg
    IMG_5296.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5297.jpeg
    IMG_5297.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5298.jpeg
    IMG_5298.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5299.jpeg
    IMG_5299.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 72
Me and my wife went to a Caribbean resort for a vacation away from the family. So we’re just enjoying the drink on the beach when this gentleman approached us. He was a couple years younger than us, but he had a lot of photo equipment. He said he would love to take some pictures of my wife. And after a few drinks, I was all for it, he said he knew a place that we could go so we drove over the the spot .these are the pictures that he take. I was the one that pushed for the topless pictures. She just rolled her eyes and pulled her titties out. we got back in his car and he asked us if we minded going back to his house so he could download the film onto his computer and give us the pictures. So we headed back to his place when we got there he made, and we went into his bedroom where he had his computer set up and all of his equipment. She downloaded the pictures he got up from a seat and told my wife to sit down and look at the pictures and she sat down. He stood over her and she clicked through the pictures. He started a rubbing her shoulders saying don’t they look great. He was giving her a lot of compliments about how good she looked. I was getting turned on watching him touching my my shoulders. Then she got through the topless pictures. She acted all embarrassed, and he reassured her that she looked great as his hand slipped down and her her bikini top any now was playing with her big tits telling them that they’re perfect. As he started to play with her nipples with your very sensitive, I saw a reach around and start rubbing his cock though his pants. He didn’t take them long to slide his pants off. My wife got up got on the bed with him. I stood there, not knowing what to do as a quickly started to like my wife’s pussy play with her tits, soon he was pounding her with his big dick. I had not taken mine out. I was jerking off as I watched him fuck my wife I have never seen anyone fuck her before other than me. She was getting off on it as bowl legs were high in the air and he was pumping hard as he could in the her. I saw her leg straight and I knew she was coming in a few seconds later I saw his butt cheeks Clonch and I knew he was coming in my wife’s pussy. I was getting close and quickly when I offered my wife my cock which was a little bigger then his , and she started to bob up and down on it as a flooded her mouth with my cum.. the next three nights, he would meet us in our hotel room at the resort and I would watch him fuck my wife. Once we got back home, she told me that she would never do that again that was only for vacation times. But anytime I bring it up she gets really turned on and takes me an hour room and fuck my brains out as we talk about that trip.
Scrumptious curves and a beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom, I love it...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Quando dico ai mariti delle mogli con cui vado a letto che amo le BBW o i PAWG, pensano che sia uno scherzo... questo fino a quando non demolisco assolutamente le loro mogli davanti a loro o quando non sono lì a guardare. Adoro tutti i tipi di corporatura come un toro che fa parte di questo stile di vita ormai da quasi un decennio, ma è qualcosa nelle donne robuste che mi eccita molto, soprattutto quando sono molto più vecchie come quelle degli anni '40 e '50. Un giovane come me mescolato con una donna anziana e sensuale con un forte desiderio sessuale e carne sulle ossa è semplicemente sexy. La foto al centro è il tipo di corpo che amo di più.
Hai perfettamente ragione! Le donne mature e BBW, sono spesso trascurate dai loro mariti. A causa anche della routine, delle abitudini e di tutto quello che si allontana dal sano sesso. Questo, è una fortuna per i mariti cornuti o aspiranti tali. Il fatto che, io sia molto attivo e curioso e creativo e amo ancora molto mia moglie, (nonostante l'età, battiamo ancora molto e con "perversa" creatività) forse è la causa per cui lei è poco interessato a scopare altri uomini.
Ecco un paio di sue foto, sperando che almeno le dedichi qualche sborrata !

Attachments

• 1699880180.jpg
    1699880180.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20230819_151857.jpg
    20230819_151857.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20160909_215758.jpg
    20160909_215758.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20190914_182719.jpg
    IMG_20190914_182719.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 84
Great pics, very sexy.