Be honest, why do you think your wife/gf prefers making love to well hung guys???

Robin admitted to me that the biggest cock she ever had was when she cheated on her 2nd husband while he was out to sea with a Naval Officer. She said he was the biggest and her best fuck ever, but then she said that while she truly enjoyed it, she wouldn’t want a guy that big as regular partner, that he was almost too big for her small tight pussy and that it was painful at times. Fast forward a few years and I finally convinced her to try her first BBC, he was a buddy of mine. At first she was afraid he would be too big for her, but he took his time and went slow and easy with her, more like making love to her than fucking her. That first time he had began with wearing a condom, after a little while I asked her if it felt good, she said yeah but she was starting to get a little sore. He asked her if she wanted him to stop, she replied with, no, I want you to hurry up and cum! He said it was probably going to take a little bit longer at which time she realized that he was wearing a condom, she told him to take it off and to cum inside her, she told him she couldn’t get pregnant because she’d had a hysterectomy, which I verified that she couldn’t and also that she didn’t like condoms. Because they made her sore and most importantly, because she loved the feeling of making a guy cum and fill her pussy, I loved it too!! So he pulled out, quickly took it off and easily slid his cock inside her and picked up the pace and like so many others, he was pumping her full in only a short time after! Her pussy is like velvet and few guys could last long, unless we had been drinking just enough that is. Lol. We, (him, her and me,) played together other times, but there were times when I asked her to try different positions that I wanted to see her in with him, she’d say no and then I ended up catching them fucking twice when they both thought I was gone, and, with her in the position I had already asked her to do! I’m not stupid, so I’m certain they’ve hooked up many other times! But she would always say, she wouldn’t want a huge cock everyday, what do you make of that Cathy?

View attachment 434039

In my case it's simple, bigger cocks:
Stimulates my pussy and my mind more.
I love that full, slightly stretched feeling.
Can fuck me in more position.
Well hung guys are more confident.
I love being filled really deep.
Most well hung guys usually produce more cum.
With well hung guys I cum harder, more often, and for longer.
Well hung guys usually have more well hung friends.
Usually well hung guys are not insecure and don't ask so many silly questions.
I asked my wife this question, Quantity or Quality? and she replied; Quality everytime!!!

I freely admit KK's a size queen. So does she. When KK is shopping for cock, she's looking for a candidate at least my size or larger.

KK's an expert cock-worshiper, and she has specific tastes in cock: a thick shaft, length, a range of curvature, skin texture, and other physiological factors, KK hates pubic hair, and demands that her partners are smooth, stubble-free, particularly at the base of the shaft and balls. KK's preference is the "big, beautiful mushroom head," she really craves a cock with a fat, nicely shaped glans and well-defined coronal ridge, larger in diameter than the shaft.

She prefers, almost exclusively, circumcised/cut men - she won't do oral on an uncut guy, no matter how clean he seems - KK says that there's always a residual "funk" taste to an uncut guy.

KK's system for size is "hands." A guy less than "one hand" doesn't make the cut for her. KK's minimum bar is a guy who's cock is long enough when erect to expose his cock head from the circumcision scar up, which is about one-and-a-quarter hands. She prefers a "two-hander" or more. With her hand wrapped around a candidate cock, she prefers that her fingertips don't touch when encircling the shaft.

Fully erect, I'm a "two-hander plus," and KK much prefers finding encounter partners the same size or larger. The biggest guy she's ever done was a three-hander plus - he was enormous, thick, long, and able to maintain a very firm erection for her. It was amazing watching her explore his meat, using her mouth, hands, pussy, and even trying to take him anally - he was just too thick. The guy was able to penetrate her up to his circumcision scar, but no deeper, no matter how much we tried relaxing and stretching her.

Seeing KK riding a big, thick cock, impaling herself on it, bouncing, and cumming is simply exquisite.

• Love
Reactions: BWChotwife
1705 Cinn's wild  weekend (724).JPG

The first time she fucked this guy he was supposed to be the last of 5 guests over a three day weekend. Everyone else was a no-show, so he filled in, fucking her for a couple of hours, then leaving, then coming back 3-5 hours later for another couple of hours, repeated all weekend. The groan she made as he sunk fully into her the first time said it all. He too had never had a woman take it all, so they were like a couple of experienced virgins. After a particularly hard pounding, which cracked the hotel kingsized bed, I could barely enter her pussy because her lips were forced inside and it was swollen closed. She had never been so tight before, for me, until I got past that barrier, and then she was an open cavern to me, pulsing and satiated. One of the best fucks of my life, and hers too. She loves feeling stretched past full.

View attachment 434039

Thanks for posting this. Great image.

Reactions: Dlh247
Lets be honest then,my ex gf said her hubby childhood sweetheart never made her cum through intercourse and said he wasn't deep enough, she found out for herself and fucked a friend's bf who she heard was hung and said it felt fantastic and felt guilty as she enjoyed several noisy orgasms cos she knew she would never fuck hubby as again

I don't think a penis is beautiful. But my lady (his wife) will text me and tell me how much she enjoys my big beautiful penis inside her filling her. She told me once that when her husband was naked, his small penis looked cute like that of a little boy. She says that my being a man with a thick fairly long penis that hangs low and covers by scrotum when flaccid enhances my masculine presence.
She has had only 7 partners her life but she tells me that I am the only man who able to take her to orgasm through intercourse. She is a very responsive woman sometimes seems to have an unlimited capacity to orgasm in my arms.
-That is wonderful for my ego. But I think the real advantage is that I am able to easily enter her from many different positions without either of having to be gymnastic contortionists. It keeps our sex relationship vibrant and exciting for both her and I.

Attachments

• 20210512_162553.jpg
    20210512_162553.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 19
I think you summed it up pretty well.
This is the one thing I can't provide. She needs good hard pounding, feeling stretched to the max and penetrated deeply. Also the dominating well hung guys usually do is making her wet.
One specific in my case is she just likes feeling other men's attention and being used for please.
Well said, that's my experience too.

View attachment 434039

IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW WHAT YOU CONSIDER TO BE A SILLY QUESTION, SO WE DON,T ASK IT LOL

Reactions: Dlh247
Robin admitted to me that the biggest cock she ever had was when she cheated on her 2nd husband while he was out to sea with a Naval Officer. She said he was the biggest and her best fuck ever, but then she said that while she truly enjoyed it, she wouldn’t want a guy that big as regular partner, that he was almost too big for her small tight pussy and that it was painful at times. Fast forward a few years and I finally convinced her to try her first BBC, he was a buddy of mine. At first she was afraid he would be too big for her, but he took his time and went slow and easy with her, more like making love to her than fucking her. That first time he had began with wearing a condom, after a little while I asked her if it felt good, she said yeah but she was starting to get a little sore. He asked her if she wanted him to stop, she replied with, no, I want you to hurry up and cum! He said it was probably going to take a little bit longer at which time she realized that he was wearing a condom, she told him to take it off and to cum inside her, she told him she couldn’t get pregnant because she’d had a hysterectomy, which I verified that she couldn’t and also that she didn’t like condoms. Because they made her sore and most importantly, because she loved the feeling of making a guy cum and fill her pussy, I loved it too!! So he pulled out, quickly took it off and easily slid his cock inside her and picked up the pace and like so many others, he was pumping her full in only a short time after! Her pussy is like velvet and few guys could last long, unless we had been drinking just enough that is. Lol. We, (him, her and me,) played together other times, but there were times when I asked her to try different positions that I wanted to see her in with him, she’d say no and then I ended up catching them fucking twice when they both thought I was gone, and, with her in the position I had already asked her to do! I’m not stupid, so I’m certain they’ve hooked up many other times! But she would always say, she wouldn’t want a huge cock everyday, what do you make of that Cathy?
Womens' desire takes strange ways, on occasion when they are in the mood or get caught right they are anybodys .

When I was younger I coudnt handle the truth but I know now that bigger is better
Honestly while I suppose I guessed that I was on the lower side of average a long time ago I think having nearly 5” erect length (so....pretty near to average that way) made me able to tell myself I was average even when I suspected I was quite narrow compared to many, perhaps most men. Really only in the last few years have I come to realize that THAT is definitely the case. I love pleasuring my wife, and also love that she loves pleasing me,but I know and accept that the other men she slept with, being able to offer her some things I simply couldn’t in that way, did thrill and satisfy her more through intercourse. I wouldn’t change it now...I’m glad she strayed and had those encounters, gained that carnal experience and knowledge of men and still ultimately ended up choosing me. But for sure it figures in my wanting more sexually for her today, for us to at least try something “cuckold” together as a couple where that big-dick energy is a central component. I know it would be electric for both of us, something that would only excite and enrich our erotic bond at this point.

Last edited: