Be honest, why do you think your wife/gf prefers making love to well hung guys???

I can see why. Some women were just made to fuck.
She certainly fits that mold. Likes em big, hard & cum filled.
And gets them...

GF took her 1st BBC, it was like that. She said it was the most she'd ever felt really fucked in her life. He broke 2 condoms & filled her mouth with a huge load. She was satisfied/wrecked for days!

May want to do it again, with a less Dom type guy.

Completely understand. There are ways to be dom & not be an asshole, unfeeling idiot.

Many women enjoy the man being.. in control, ter still thoughtful & considerate

Reactions: karlp and Dlh247
Elaine knew what she liked in a man more than I knew what I thought she wanted. At first she insisted on me picking out someone for her to meet and hope she had some kind of chemistry with him. As she gained confidence in her sexuality she soon initiated the search for the "Right" person. It worked for us

She should have confidence in her sexuality & her attractiveness.
She IS what MILF is all about. Good for you
You're a lucky guy.

I think a lady needs a good, long clit fucking, even an orgasm from it, BEFORE she gets her pussy well stuffed and bottomed in...
As my GF likes to remind me "when a girl just needs a good, solid fucking, start by fucking her clit until she's begging for ur cock in her pussy"!
so true

Reactions: btweets
Elaine knew what she liked in a man more than I knew what I thought she wanted. At first she insisted on me picking out someone for her to meet and hope she had some kind of chemistry with him. As she gained confidence in her sexuality she soon initiated the search for the "Right" person. It worked for us
as he is entering her body she should pick her own love as i'm sure you encouraged her to do

Reactions: werekinky2
Simply enough they can reach places my smaller penis can’t. Bigger, thicker and longer lasting then me

• Love
Reactions: karlp
so she likes to be dominated by her lover, you say she is not into size, maybe you should watch her fuck a nice big thick cock sometime and judge for yourself. lol
I've seen her fuck all kinds of cocks. What gets her off is the man's enthusiasm and voracious but respectful carnality and hunger, not his size.