Becky...posing for a photographer friend

Haven't been on here for ages and I see this thread has over 19k views. Amazing, thank you so much everyone for your comments and for just looking in. DO let me know if you want to see another set of Tom's work.
So I realize this is an older thread, but I have just been reading it and have to say thank you for sharing it! You are a gorgeous woman and Tom and your husband are very lucky men!

Oh of course!

After Tom had sent the first text to my husband I continued to suck his cock for the next few minutes, covering it with saliva as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft, until he pulled me off and turned me around. I knelt there, head down and arse up as he introduced his cock head to my pussy, easing it between my lips and slowly pushing it into me. I groaned out loud as I felt it in me before, just as slowly he drew
Oh of course!

After Tom had sent the first text to my husband I continued to suck his cock for the next few minutes, covering it with saliva as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft, until he pulled me off and turned me around. I knelt there, head down and arse up as he introduced his cock head to my pussy, easing it between my lips and slowly pushing it into me. I groaned out loud as I felt it in me before, just as slowly he drew back, and I heard my phone click again. Another picture was on its way to my husband waiting at home....

View attachment 29417

after he sent the text Tom tossed my phone aside and grasped my hips, thrusting back into me as he started to fuck me properly.
What I would do to get a txt like that from my wife! Thank you so much guys for sharing your lives with us, and allowing many of us to wank vicariously through you.

Reactions: Teamaries1977