Becky...posing for a photographer friend

It was about now that Tom completely gave up on taking any more photos and, putting his camera down, he grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his bedroom....not that I took much dragging

Gotta get some pics of the action?
It has sort of become a tradition to take a photo or 2 and send them to my husband. The very first time I posed for Tom I took a picture on my phone of me sucking his cock and sent it to my husband asking for permission for Tom to fuck me.

Upstairs in the bedroom my few remaining clothes were soon disposed of, well my shirt and skirt at least, and I was down on my knees eagerly undoing Tom's jeans and dragging them down. As soon as I had freed his, pretty hard cock, I wrapped my hand around it and started to wank it slowly flicking my tongue over the end before sliding my lips around it.

Here's the first picture I sent to my husband of me with a mouthful of Tom's cock.

wpc009.jpg

I was hoping that would be the case. You can never to too thorough. Be sure to check everywhere.
Oh of course!

After Tom had sent the first text to my husband I continued to suck his cock for the next few minutes, covering it with saliva as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft, until he pulled me off and turned me around. I knelt there, head down and arse up as he introduced his cock head to my pussy, easing it between my lips and slowly pushing it into me. I groaned out loud as I felt it in me before, just as slowly he drew back, and I heard my phone click again. Another picture was on its way to my husband waiting at home....

wpc010.jpg

after he sent the text Tom tossed my phone aside and grasped my hips, thrusting back into me as he started to fuck me properly.