Becky...posing for a photographer friend

By this time I could see Tom was pretty worked up and just about ready to fuck my brains out. So I decided to make him wait a little longer and do a little teasing of my own......

wpc006.jpg

without any prompting I extracted my silver vibrator from my bag and lay back spreading my legs, then looking straight up at Tom I smiled and.......

Exactly. Sex was meant to be primal and messy. That is, unless you are trying to stay neat and clean. Like a quickie where I just lift up your skirt, pull the panties to the side and quietly fuck you. Somehow, I doubt fucking you is quiet.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Exactly. Sex was meant to be primal and messy. That is, unless you are trying to stay neat and clean. Like a quickie where I just lift up your skirt, pull the panties to the side and quietly fuck you. Somehow, I doubt fucking you is quiet.
Who says I don't like messy ;) and as for staying quiet.......I'm saying nothing

Until I find a hotwife to hang out with, I am just living vicariously through everyone's pics here. When I've got some pics and stories of my own, I will be sure to share.
I hope you find one soon, then we can all hear about your adventures. In the meantime we love you commenting on here hun.....Becky xxx

Reactions: BizSC