Becky...posing for a photographer friend

LOL, yes I know I'm sorry I was just teasing you by being a little obtuse....hope you didn't mind too much :cool:
Be as obtuse as you want. My intentions are pretty clear.

As for your panties, of course they will be coming off. But not until I've gotten them, or should I say you've gotten them, soaking wet. Then I will press them tightly to me nose and mouth. I want to taste you as I play with you. And of course, those soiled panties will be coming with me as a souvenir.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Be as obtuse as you want. My intentions are pretty clear.

As for your panties, of course they will be coming off. But not until I've gotten them, or should I say you've gotten them, soaking wet. Then I will press them tightly to me nose and mouth. I want to taste you as I play with you. And of course, those soiled panties will be coming with me as a souvenir.
Another pair of panties going missing! That's how I end up with a drawer full of bra's with no matching panties :rolleyes:

IMG_0683.JPG

It's your own fault. If you didn't make them so damn appealing, you'd hold on to them longer. How about this, I'll bring you a matching set to replace the ones I take. But I guess I'll get the bra too. I may need to finger you uding the bra go add your scent to that article as well. I'm pretty sure we can work something out. I hope you'll enjoy your ride on this.

View attachment 29061

It's your own fault. If you didn't make them so damn appealing, you'd hold on to them longer. How about this, I'll bring you a matching set to replace the ones I take. But I guess I'll get the bra too. I may need to finger you uding the bra go add your scent to that article as well. I'm pretty sure we can work something out. I hope you'll enjoy your ride on this.
mmmm that certainly looks good, I'm sure I would enjoy riding it

I'm more than a bit of an exhibitionist. I thought of being out in a park, finding a spot and getting busy with you, especially in your little school girl outfit, gets me hot and bothered just thinking about it.

I'd love to fuck you, fill you then have my cum leak out on to those souvenir panties. By the time we got back, I'd be ready for a little pussy licking snack, another fuck and then a good old fashion facial. He thought of licking my load from your pussy after a good hard fuck would be delightful.

I'm more than a bit of an exhibitionist. I thought of being out in a park, finding a spot and getting busy with you, especially in your little school girl outfit, gets me hot and bothered just thinking about it.

I'd love to fuck you, fill you then have my cum leak out on to those souvenir panties. By the time we got back, I'd be ready for a little pussy licking snack, another fuck and then a good old fashion facial. He thought of licking my load from your pussy after a good hard fuck would be delightful.
Funny how the schoolgirl outfit is always the favourite......

Funny how the schoolgirl outfit is always the favourite......
Minus one point for me. I don't want to be that predictable. How about we head out in just lingerie and a coat. Once in the car, the coat can come off. I'll reach over and finger your wet pussy for a while. I'll find a place to park, swivel your legs out and devour your waiting Pussy. When I've made you cum a couple of times, I'll let you taste my hard cock. Precum will be oozing from it for sure. Then I'll bend you over the bonnet of the car and fuck your properly.

Minus one point for me. I don't want to be that predictable. How about we head out in just lingerie and a coat. Once in the car, the coat can come off. I'll reach over and finger your wet pussy for a while. I'll find a place to park, swivel your legs out and devour your waiting Pussy. When I've made you cum a couple of times, I'll let you taste my hard cock. Precum will be oozing from it for sure. Then I'll bend you over the bonnet of the car and fuck your properly.
Sounds like a great evening to me......;)

Reactions: Hottie6275
That Tom is one smooth operator. What got me was the 'to stroke my soaked little slit'. God, I'm not sure I'd make it past that without abadoning the idea of taking pics.
I guess Tom found it that little bit easier as he knew he was going to fuck me anyway, just like he had done on every previous occasion when I had posed for him.

Reactions: ptjn85