Becky...posing for a photographer friend

Tom always starts with the best of intentions (even though I know I'm going to get fucked at the end of it) to take some tasteful and, hopefully, sexy photos. Then it comes to me losing my clothes, or more specifically my panties, and I can see him start to get excited and this session was no exception. Skirt up and my arse on show as I slowly slide my panties down for Tom's camera.....

DSC_0020.JPG

Oh I can think of lots of things to do to that arse......I bet Tom could as well. Tell me how does your husband feel about him taking all these naughty photos of you?
Oh you can be sure that Tom has enjoyed my arse on at least a couple of occasions :rolleyes:.

As for my husband he loves it when I pose for Tom especially knowing that the session will end up with me coming home with a cum filled pussy (or arse).

About time for another? What do you think?

I love to tease Tom whenever we do a photo set. Slowly revealing myself to him :rolleyes: he plays his part really well though, he's always getting me in a pose then carefully 'adjusting' me using his hands to get me in perfect position. Needless to say the hands have a tendency to wander quite a bit....I seem to recall during this part of the set he was paying a lot of attention to my arse and my thighs.

DSC_0021.JPG

This photo is a favourite of mine.

Apart from liking the actual photo it took Tom quite some time to pose me for it :rolleyes: my skirt was up round my waist and his ands kept sliding between my legs as he made little alterations to my position. Then he must have spent a couple of minutes fingering my very wet pussy until it was literally dripping down my thighs before taking the photo.

DSC_0024.JPG