Becky...posing for a photographer friend

900+ views, thanks to everyone who has looked in or commented. As soon as we top 1000 I'll post some photos from my second session in front of Tom's camera ;)

Reactions: George35
In the post coital haze after our first session Tom had asked me if I would pose for him again and I had enthusiastically agreed. However, a few weeks went by and I heard no more about it and, to make things even worse, he seemed to be avoiding us. Finally, after talking to my husband, I decided to confront him. As soon as I spoke to him I could see Tom was totally embarrassed about it all and immediately admitted that although he really wanted to photograph me again he was worried about my husband's reaction given that he had ended up fucking me that first time.

Carefully I explained to him how Dave liked other men fucking me and that he was as enthusiastic as I was about doing another session with Tom but he wasn't convinced until I got my husband to talk to him on the phone and re-assure him it was ok. At last he relaxed and asked me to pose again that coming week-end.