Becky ..... the exhibitionist

One of the cons...or is it pros of wandering around and flashing, you never know when someone will come along

Of course there's a problem if standing around like this means you have to use 2 hands.....

View attachment 17628
mmmmm Becky you got me so turn on with your hot sexy body, you made my cock so hard - only problem is I'm in a busy supermarket car park. mmmmm I think I'll get my stiff cock out for you right here - stroking it now as I look at hot body mmmmm

mmmmm lucky guy - where were you when this happened - was there an audience to appreciate it mmm

Can't recall exactly where this happened as we were driving around taking lots of photos when this one guy happened by. After watching me for a while we invited him to have a taste......and this time no, no audience

Can't recall exactly where this happened as we were driving around taking lots of photos when this one guy happened by. After watching me for a while we invited him to have a taste......and this time no, no audience
mmmm I'd love to have a taste ! So were you in your car somewhere when he got to taste you ? mmmm