being a cuckold and having a small dick related?

For some it obviously is, but the cuckold desire transcends cock size, religion, class, race, and nationality. I have a large cock (7.5 inches - which translates to 8 inches when internet inflation is taken into account) and yet I feel the same cuckold urge to see my wife fucked as a guy with a 4 inch cock.
In my husbands case he wanted to watch me take a huge cock and luckily for us we found Mr Right the first time.
Been a wonderful life changing experience (s)

It can be for sure if the husband is smart and there is good communication he should want to see her totally satisfied and be a part of it. Not always the case though, some just want to enjoy life and new experiences. In our case I am large average at a thick 6 and 1/2 so never been an issue and I have been the bull before for other couples.....however I still love to see her satisfied and have new experiences. Our most recent hot time this last weekend we found a very well hung guy, didn't even know it or if we would be asking him to take her but in the end it worked out, he was cool and once they were naked and she saw that cock it was all over....around 8 inches (lucky girl) Best part of the night for me was when she had to ask him to slow down a little because he was longer then what she was used to. Ended with him taking her well and unloading a massive load inside her. He is now our regular fwb for her pleasure so in the end cock size is one reason but not the only one.

I don't think so, I have a 6 inch cock and quite thick, my wife says it has never been an issue for her, but I love to share her with men a lot and she loves to be with many men and loves to get back to me and make love the way we do after having hot sex with her partners in crime...
We just understood from the beginning of engaging in multiple sex with men that it was going to excite and spice our marriage...
She has had about 35 different men, most were average as she calls them, some were amazing studs that filled every fantasy on her mind, I had the previlege to watch a few from a hidden spot and I loved the way she gave herself to all these men... even more the way they loved to have sex with her...
Totolly agree, I feel the same to you. This lifestyle is more related to emotions and feelings than just the size of cock.

Definitely.
My wife fell in love with me and tried to settle for my inadequate cock, but within two years she was cheating on me with a hung coworker.
her surprise came when overcome with guilt she confessed. But I had discovered the Cuckold term while researching cheating wives.
I could tell.
The lifestyle appealed to me, and I introduced her to the Hotwife thing.
Over the last 24 years, we’ve progressed to a dominant Hotwife and submissive cuckold relationship.
I’ve never regretted it.

Definitely.
My wife fell in love with me and tried to settle for my inadequate cock, but within two years she was cheating on me with a hung coworker.
her surprise came when overcome with guilt she confessed. But I had discovered the Cuckold term while researching cheating wives.
I could tell.
The lifestyle appealed to me, and I introduced her to the Hotwife thing.
Over the last 24 years, we’ve progressed to a dominant Hotwife and submissive cuckold relationship.
I’ve never regretted it.
Sounds like you 2 figured out what works for you and makes you happy. congrats and may you have many many more years together.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Its seems to be different for different guys, some (maybe most) of the guys I know that are cuckold have simply been either told by their wives that their too small to properly satisfy sexually as is very quickly proven to them once they allow their wife to have sex with a well endowed guy. Watching their wife surrender to the overwhelming pleasure a big cock can provide to her when used skillfully leaves no doubt in their mind that they and their smaller inferior penis could never pleasure her like that. Other more average sized guys also feel the same once they either see their wife with a well hung lover or their wive tell them of the pleasure they have receive from well hung guys in the past. Some guys become cuckold simply by watching or pleasuring their wife with a useful size dildo.