Best friend's wife!

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone out there ever had sex with their best friend's wife?
If so what does that feel like???

I have shared my wife with my high school best mate a few times now but the last time was a couple years back now! My friend still can't even get a serious GF so I imagine he still fantasize about my wife!!

I often wonder in detail what the experience feels like for him and how rough he'd actually like to get with her if given the chance?!

Due to Irma my wife and I have evacuated to my best friend's house. His wife is away, so it's just the 3 of us. What an opportunity. As I write this he is across the room on his laptop as am I, while my wife is sleeping. Unfortunately I am the only 'pervert' among the 3 of us.

A golden opportunity lost.

You have no idea how intense it is to watch your best friend of so many years fuck your wife in front of you!! Especially in our prime as the first time we were only 25 years old!! She sucked his cock before we got married and then kept at it for a couple years yet!!!

Nothing would excite me more than seeing him pound her again!!! His favorite is to bend her on all fours and fuck her hard from behind!!

She's now awake and sitting in hos wife's chair next to him while I'm across the room lookign at them both. WITH a hard-on imagining him plowing her pussy making her scream in delight.

Too bad it'll never happen.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Yes. It happened incrementally. They had a fantasy of being watched. Her husband broached the subject, and about a week later it happened one evening at their home. I was invited to watch, and stroke if I wanted, which I gladly did. A large part of the time, his cute little blond wife stared at me while I watched her riding her husband's cock reverse cow-girl, and jacked my hard cock.

About a month later, I got invited to watch again - that time, she asked me to move closer, to the bedside, and while she jacked her husband's cock, she touched my cock and balls. After the encounter my friend told me his wife was obsessed with my cock, but she was afraid to fuck me because of my size.

Two weeks or so after that event, I was invited to watch again. This time she was a little drunk, and a little stoned, and her inhibitions and concerns fell by the wayside. I was sitting on a bench next to their bed, and she stopped fucking her husband, climbed off the bed, and straddled me, sitting down on my hard cock, and just started fucking me. There was almost a twenty-year age difference between us, and she is a tiny, little blond hottie, with a shaved pussy, pouty little cock-sucking mouth, and it turns out a very, very tight, but willing ass...

I fucked her several times until they eventually separated, and divorced, and she moved away.

You have no idea how intense it is to watch your best friend of so many years fuck your wife in front of you!! Especially in our prime as the first time we were only 25 years old!! She sucked his cock before we got married and then kept at it for a couple years yet!!!

Nothing would excite me more than seeing him pound her again!!! His favorite is to bend her on all fours and fuck her hard from behind!!

I have long fantasized over this scenario. I imagine I would explode immediately. I once saw one of the guys upskirt my skirt my wife and I thought I was going cum right then. Watching her being used would send me in orbit.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
She got up without any hint before hand, leaned over and kissed him. He accepted her advances as she reached down and grabbed his dick through his pants. He flinched due to her unexpected touch.

She got on her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled them down, then off his feet. She repositioned herself and started to suck his dick.

He didn't wait too long for fear of her sucking him off.

He told her to strip as he pulled off his shirt. Seconds later they were both naked. He looked at me for approval and I nodded OK. She didn't. He spun her around and bent her over, then in one shot was in her. He pounded her pussy to orgasm after orgasm. Then it was time, he said he was gonna cum and asked where she wanted it. Through her heavy breathing an panting she told him in her cunt, where else.

He did as she instructed. When he was done he went for a towel for to cleanup.

By now I had my dick in my hand furiously jerking off. I asked here where she wanted my cum, she threw me the towel and said in the towel, where else.

OK, this was pure fiction but this would be so great if it were real.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced fucking their best friend's wife and what that felt like???

Do you get even more excited knowing its his hot wife or no difference?

I can't help but think it would be such a great feeling assuming the wife is a hottie!!!

Reactions: BJ Queen