Best New Years Eve story and experience.

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Happy New Years Eve!! What are some of your favorite memories that you’ve experienced on New Years Eve over the years? Pictures and videos of the event appreciated. 🥳🤩🥳

Happy New Year's Eve!

Here's an experience that I posted elsewhere on this site that's worth sharing with all of you party animals out there tonight. :cool:

We were at a New Year's Eve party my good friend and his wife were hosting. This friend and his wife had played with my wife and I several times in the past. My wife disappeared into one of the bedrooms with whom I assumed was my friend for a quick and naughty fuck. I kept watching for when she reappeared so I could see that sexy look on her after she's been freshly fucked.

I was completely shocked when I saw my friend and another guy I had just met at the party leave the room shortly before she appeared. Turns out my friend and his lawyer friend tag-teamed my wife while in that bedroom while dozens of other people were around. Left me with the most unique feeling in my gut I've ever experienced.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
  • Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Happy New Year All!
We went to a post-Holiday get together at some friends home for dinner and drinks just this past weekend. Lovely couple that we shared good food, laughter, and of course some nice drinks with! They have a LARGE home (about 10,000 Sq ft) with various areas for the kids to play games and such off setting from areas where you sleep or chat. Around 10pm we realized the kids were quiet and had fallen asleep. None of us were ready to end the night yet so they put their child to bed and we used a spare room and bed for ours; then went back to the living room and opened another bottle of wine and talked/laughed some more. Around 11:30 Mrs HW said we better get going but she wanted to help clean up the toys, Legos, games etc first. Our hosts wife said she would go down in the basement with Mrs HW and they would do it together quickly...so off they went while us guys sat there and talked sports, football, vacations etc.
About 30 minutes later we realized the women hadn't come back yet so we ventured down. What we found next was almost straight out of a "Dear Penthouse" letter. Both women were on the floor (next to a half cleaned up pile of Legos) embracing each other while opened mouth kissing and full breasts exposed!
At that moment he and I both looked at each other shocked as we had never known this personal detail about each other's lives. He and I both stood there awestruck, but not wanting to interrupt as we watched with excitement while our brains still rattled! We stood there for what seemed to be a good ten minutes but in reality probably just two or three; watching them run their hands over each other while their lips moved around each other's upper body. They then noticed us standing there. Unsure what to say at the moment or whom to exactly look at Mrs HW said well "This breaks the ice...my hubby and I are ok with open play if you are?" Mrs HW couldn't have been more spot on with her statement and it then put pressure on our host to either accept and agree or tell us to leave as they needed to talk. With a huge smile he looked at the girls and said "I think the bulge in our pants let's you know!" With that the girls began undressing further removing their jeans and panties and using their tongues to on each other's pussy and clit. So as to secure the area from anyone walking in, our host got up and secured the door closed to the room. He said to me briefly that they had been fantasizing about us for some time but didn't know if we played. He advised they were open to anything we were good with...I advised we were open to everything with them! The girls continued to kiss, lick, touch, spread etc while we watched for a bit getting more and more aroused. Finally our host stood up and removed his shirt and undid his pants and dropped everything exposing his hard erectic cock. He got down on the floor with the girls while Mrs HW face was buried between our host wife's legs. He looked at me as if to nod for permission as his cock stood inches from my wifes pussy. He then nodded to ask 1 final time for my permission before penetrating her bareback to which I happily acknowledged. He rubbed the tip of his head on her waiting pussy mixing their precum juices as he slowly pushed all the way in and they both let out a moan. With that I got out of my clothes just as fast as I could. Went over to Mrs Host as she eagerly took my cock in her mouth and deep throated it like a pro!
We continued to play for a while longer until all of us were totally pleasured and spent. Cum oozing out of both girls pussies and mouths with dried jizz. About 2am we headed home to have 1 last fuck that night before going to sleep. Since then we have chatted, texted and sexted with them anxiously planning out our next "get together" and desires to try out.

Last edited:
New Year's Eve sport-fucking and sex partying is a hobby my wife and I both enjoy - we look forward to it every year.

One of my fondest memories was a spontaneous encounter, with a random party-goer/stranger. We were attending a gala event at a downtown Dallas luxury hotel. I had a notion that I was going to get KK fucked that night, but no real plan, nothing pre-arranged. KK was wearing a long black sequined evening gown, "fuck me" heels, stockings, and a corset - no panties - that night. I convinced her to wear that outfit, handpicked by me, sexy as hell.

During the event, KK enjoyed her gin & tonic, getting nicely tipsy and completely uninhibited, totally flirtatious, and brazenly dancing with random strangers, teasing, cutting loose. She had an obvious favorite out of the crowd, a guy she danced with probably a half dozen times. The capper was initiated by her instructions: "Go ask him if he'd like to come up to our suite and fuck me. Tell him you're OK with it, that you like to watch."

Embarrassed, and slightly humiliated by KK's command, I followed through, and asked the stranger if he'd like to fuck my wife while I watched. There was no hesitation on his part. On the elevator ride up to our suite, KK loudly, unabashedly exclaimed, "He's got a really big cock baby - I felt it through his pants!"

Once we got into our suite, there was no dallying - KK stripped out of her gown, leaving her heels, stockings, and corset in place. She bent over against the railing on the picture window, tits hanging out of her corset, offering herself to the guy. I watched him fuck her from behind, ultimately pressing her against the glass, grunting, groaning, filling my wife with his cum.

They fucked on the floor, on the bed, the desk, the bathroom countertop, and in the shower. The guy was horse-hung! Watching KK suck and fuck him was intensely erotic.

Happy New Year All!
We went to a post-Holiday get together at some friends home for dinner and drinks just this past weekend. Lovely couple that we shared good food, laughter, and of course some nice drinks with! They have a LARGE home (about 10,000 Sq ft) with various areas for the kids to play games and such off setting from areas where you sleep or chat. Around 10pm we realized the kids were quiet and had fallen asleep. None of us were ready to end the night yet so they put their child to bed and we used a spare room and bed for ours; then went back to the living room and opened another bottle of wine and talked/laughed some more. Around 11:30 Mrs HW said we better get going but she wanted to help clean up the toys, Legos, games etc first. Our hosts wife said she would go down in the basement with Mrs HW and they would do it together quickly...so off they went while us guys sat there and talked sports, football, vacations etc.
About 30 minutes later we realized the women hadn't come back yet so we ventured down. What we found next was almost straight out of a "Dear Penthouse" letter. Both women were on the floor (next to a half cleaned up pile of Legos) embracing each other while opened mouth kissing and full breasts exposed!
At that moment he and I both looked at each other shocked as we had never known this personal detail about each other's lives. He and I both stood there awestruck, but not wanting to interrupt as we watched with excitement while our brains still rattled! We stood there for what seemed to be a good ten minutes but in reality probably just two or three; watching them run their hands over each other while their lips moved around each other's upper body. They then noticed us standing there. Unsure what to say at the moment or whom to exactly look at Mrs HW said well "This breaks the ice...my hubby and I are ok with open play if you are?" Mrs HW couldn't have been more spot on with her statement and it then put pressure on our host to either accept and agree or tell us to leave as they needed to talk. With a huge smile he looked at the girls and said "I think the bulge in our pants let's you know!" With that the girls began undressing further removing their jeans and panties and using their tongues to on each other's pussy and clit. So as to secure the area from anyone walking in, our host got up and secured the door closed to the room. He said to me briefly that they had been fantasizing about us for some time but didn't know if we played. He advised they were open to anything we were good with...I advised we were open to everything with them! The girls continued to kiss, lick, touch, spread etc while we watched for a bit getting more and more aroused. Finally our host stood up and removed his shirt and undid his pants and dropped everything exposing his hard erectic cock. He got down on the floor with the girls while Mrs HW face was buried between our host wife's legs. He looked at me as if to nod for permission as his cock stood inches from my wifes pussy. He then nodded to ask 1 final time for my permission before penetrating her bareback to which I happily acknowledged. He rubbed the tip of his head on her waiting pussy mixing their precum juices as he slowly pushed all the way in and they both let out a moan. With that I got out of my clothes just as fast as I could. Went over to Mrs Host as she eagerly took my cock in her mouth and deep throated it like a pro!
We continued to play for a while longer until all of us were totally pleasured and spent. Cum oozing out of both girls pussies and mouths with dried jizz. About 2am we headed home to have 1 last fuck that night before going to sleep. Since then we have chatted, texted and sexted with them anxiously planning out our next "get together" and desires to try out.
New Year's Eve sport-fucking and sex partying is a hobby my wife and I both enjoy - we look forward to it every year.

One of my fondest memories was a spontaneous encounter, with a random party-goer/stranger. We were attending a gala event at a downtown Dallas luxury hotel. I had a notion that I was going to get KK fucked that night, but no real plan, nothing pre-arranged. KK was wearing a long black sequined evening gown, "fuck me" heels, stockings, and a corset - no panties - that night. I convinced her to wear that outfit, handpicked by me, sexy as hell.

During the event, KK enjoyed her gin & tonic, getting nicely tipsy and completely uninhibited, totally flirtatious, and brazenly dancing with random strangers, teasing, cutting loose. She had an obvious favorite out of the crowd, a guy she danced with probably a half dozen times. The capper was initiated by her instructions: "Go ask him if he'd like to come up to our suite and fuck me. Tell him you're OK with it, that you like to watch."

Embarrassed, and slightly humiliated by KK's command, I followed through, and asked the stranger if he'd like to fuck my wife while I watched. There was no hesitation on his part. On the elevator ride up to our suite, KK loudly, unabashedly exclaimed, "He's got a really big cock baby - I felt it through his pants!"

Once we got into our suite, there was no dallying - KK stripped out of her gown, leaving her heels, stockings, and corset in place. She bent over against the railing on the picture window, tits hanging out of her corset, offering herself to the guy. I watched him fuck her from behind, ultimately pressing her against the glass, grunting, groaning, filling my wife with his cum.

They fucked on the floor, on the bed, the desk, the bathroom countertop, and in the shower. The guy was horse-hung! Watching KK suck and fuck him was intensely erotic.
Both of your experiences were great to hear, and Robin and I have been in very similar situations as you both did! Love it!!

Reactions: Playncpl