best time ever!!

sterling

Couple
Gold
A while back I had the pleasure of being a "bull" for a cuckold couple and thought I would share a pic from one of those encounters. This was a fun, sexy couple that just needed someone a little larger then the male half to satisfy her desires. Always bareback and always ended in some great cream pie's for her that he loved to lick clean. I had held these but decided they just need to be shared.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
A while back I had the pleasure of being a "bull" for a cuckold couple and thought I would share a pic from one of those encounters. This was a fun, sexy couple that just needed someone a little larger then the male half to satisfy her desires. Always bareback and always ended in some great cream pie's for her that he loved to lick clean. I had held these but decided they just need to be shared.
so hot

here is a video of an encounter as well, Hope you all enjoy. I had held on to it for a while but since it's been a while thought it might as well be viewed.

Awesome! The way a bull should fuck a wife bare only