Best toys for wife

I'm looking to find the best toys to get my wife off.

She has a small butt plug and magic wand with g-spot attachment. Any other ideas?
My wife absolutely loves her magic bullet and her Lovense Lush:

4597BDB7-4E83-49A4-8995-CF0112439CFF.jpeg
The Lovense Lush is my favorite. I can control it with my phone, I can fuck her with it inside her, and she plays with it often when I am gone.

My wife prefers clitoral stimulation to penetration, at least during masterbation!

My wife absolutely loves her magic bullet and her Lovense Lush:

View attachment 1778029
The Lovense Lush is my favorite. I can control it with my phone, I can fuck her with it inside her, and she plays with it often when I am gone.

My wife prefers clitoral stimulation to penetration, at least during masterbation!
Ive looked into getting my wife one of those Lush toys. Just for date nights or going out in public and being able to control it. Are they pretty strong vibrators or would you say just stick to the wand??

Yep wife has both too! She doesnt really like the rose sucker as it's not super powerful but she does like the second one
Ok now I’m worried we are married to the same woman. That’s her only complaint on it. We tried a better brand and she said it was better but she goes to the adult store and just asks for and buys the most powerful clitoral vib they have available

Ok now I’m worried we are married to the same woman. That’s her only complaint on it. We tried a better brand and she said it was better but she goes to the adult store and just asks for and buys the most powerful clitoral vib they have available
Haha wouldnt that be something! But yeah my wife definitely loves the more powerful ones as her go to!

Ive looked into getting my wife one of those Lush toys. Just for date nights or going out in public and being able to control it. Are they pretty strong vibrators or would you say just stick to the wand??
They are very good strength and it is so fun to buzz her when you are out at a club dancing! Worth every penny! My wife does not ever masterbate without it now.

My wife has lots of toys and she uses it a lot. First dildo she has got at around 16 yo before me (as she recently confessed it turned out to be a present from her first love/boyfriend).

One of her vaforite with which she really started to enjoy dildos (as close to normal cocks) is bioskin Gvibe Greal which she recommends because it is very close to a real dick in terms of feelings. Size is 7 x 1.18 in (18 x 3 cm), the official site calls it mini I think. We bought it together in offline sex shop and later wife bought bigger one herself online which is second version with size: 22 x 3,7 cm. Unfortunately it seems there is no bigger girth of this model. She now uses another one which is much thicker but still loves this one sometimes.

1701631132701.png
VideoCapture_20231203-210629.jpgVideoCapture_20231203-210743.jpg
VideoCapture_20231203-210747.jpgVideoCapture_20231203-210742.jpg

Last edited:
We have a variety of toys, We have several lifelike dual density dildos that have a very realistic look and feel. We often soak them for a few minutes in warm water to bring them up to body temperature. Jennifer says that makes them feel very real. We have a few glass and stainless steel dildos for anal and rougher play. Also I will often put them in ice. The cold temperature has an amazing effect on her especially during anal play. We just recently added an ejaculating dildo that has been fun and gives the ability to get sloppy seconds.

Also the ever popular rabbit, that she often uses when she masturbates.

Last edited:
We have a variety of toys, We have several lifelike dual density dildos that have a very realistic look and feel. We often soak them for a few minutes in warm water to bring them up to body temperature. Jennifer says that makes them feel very real. We have a few glass and stainless steel dildos for anal and rougher play. Also I will often put them in ice. The cold temperature has an amazing effect on her especially during anal play. We just recently added an ejaculating dildo that has been fun and gives the ability to get sloppy seconds.

Also the ever popular rabbit, that she often uses when she masturbates.
Have you ever tried with your steel or glass toys to have one ready sitting in ice water and the other one sitting in a bowl of water over a candle flame or warming pot to keep it nice and warm and Alternate between the two