Best uk sites

Snoopsissy

Gold
Been making slow progress with my wife , she has been showing a bit of interest in sucking a strangers soft cock - possibly a guy with Ed ? - she’s asked how would I go about organising that - so what would be the best uk site for that ? Hopefully it will happen and she will like it and hopefully be the start of better things to come

No ED here but she can suck me hard .... I am certain she can figure out how to make me cum and have fun too.
Ha ha thanks for the offer but it’s what she wants - soft cock to suck - no cum hence the Ed , otherwise the guy will get hard because she is sooo sexy

Been making slow progress with my wife , she has been showing a bit of interest in sucking a strangers soft cock - possibly a guy with Ed ? - she’s asked how would I go about organising that - so what would be the best uk site for that ? Hopefully it will happen and she will like it and hopefully be the start of better things to come
I'm not sure about the Ed part, but for a hookup site try fabswingers.com I used to use them in Ireland and their UK section looks very promising. While there is a paid version that lets you do more stuff (see whose looked at your profile, view videos and full sized images) you don't need it to contact people. I was able to arrange meets through it and I only ever used the free version.

I'm not sure about the Ed part, but for a hookup site try fabswingers.com I used to use them in Ireland and their UK section looks very promising. While there is a paid version that lets you do more stuff (see whose looked at your profile, view videos and full sized images) you don't need it to contact people. I was able to arrange meets through it and I only ever used the free version.
Thanks for that - sounds good , yes the Ed part might be hard to arrange but you never know eh lol