Beyond the ' Sex ' , what is there for a Cuckold Couple

Aug 5, 2022
Taking into consideration that Wives will get some really good Sex out of being in a Cuckolding type of relationship and all that goes with that lifestyle

What id like to know is what about the rest of married life ,, meaning beyond the Sex.

Do you still enjoy each other's company, do you still play with each other, go for walks , fishing , shopping, take vacation together,
What about ' life ' itself , like if you have kids do you Help them with school homework or if they are old n out of house do you both go visit them still.

I do read a lot of these posts and it sometimes makes me feel that all life activities that once we're part of life are now thrown away and it's 99 % all about sex and sex with her bull only .

A lot are also into humiliation and the hubby gets to live in this ' punishment ' type of life from that point on ,
Some even say hubby can't ever have sex with his wife at all anymore, and has to stay in a cage only to come out on the choice of the wife ,

I do get the sex can always be better for the wife with a New man , it is the same for sex with a new women cause it's ' New ' , so I do get that part ,
What I'd like to know is has this lifestyle changed you so far that in all reality You nolo her kiss your husband/wife , no longer have sex , no longer even talk to/with each other.
Are you all so mean spirited towards each other that you come close to Real Hatred, cause I have read posts that the Wife has chemically castrated the husband and one post even had hubby's balls cut off all together, and the husband claimed he enjoys being balls-less now I mean come on man.

Yes maybe we do have this so-called monogamous conditioning in place for a reason, given the example of Some of the posts I have explained,

There are sex games people play with each other, like sex in backyard, sex in car , hotel , eating strawberries out of her pussy , all sorts of games n things to incorporate with sex , but at the end of the day, you are still together, still have dinner to make or go out for , still do laundry, still cuddle with each other, still laugh together and watch a movie, hold hands in public gaze into each other's eyes, cuddle in bed , say love you to each other, LIFE married Life and All that goes with it .

But to read some if not most of these posts where the husband is caged for months or even years and constantly made fun of by the wife either about his ' small ' size or inability to perform , and the total disregard of the husband and some men even say they are worthless and love it , they don't even get to have sex with her anymore and won't even be touched by wife either.
Some claim to be told they are not going to have children BUT must raise the Bull's child and pay for it's up bringing and the men actually say yes to that ,

Look I get the sex part but Not the rest of it , even a man that is small or can't perform in bed shouldn't WANT to be abused this way , I don't understand why a married man would want it this way ,

There has to be a limit somewhere why even would a wife want to treat her so-called husband to such disregard and flat out abuse and those that chemically castrate the hubby or cut the balls off ,

Fantasy sex is one thing but not a life of abuse and being treated like garbage , just get a divorce and be done with that is where I say divorce is right .

I know sex is a lotta fun and feels good and being married is way cool , not taking any part of that " ownership " part talk , but she's MY wife and I want to still have sex with her with no condoms , no time limit ,no condition's.
I still need sex too not just her having her fun , but I will still need and want sex , will still want to hang out with her, still want to wake up in bed with her, still want to go on vacation with her, still want a LIFE with her ,

I would almost rather she cheat on me to get her ' thrills ' than go down this cuckolding type of lifestyle, cause at least she would still do all those things and would put in the effort of what's considered a normal marriage, .
Or just tell me to get a divorce, cause she found better and be done , how can a man like that lifestyle where he is basically spit on shit on slapped about pissed on caged up no sex made fun of given absolutely ZERO intimacy ZERO affection made to sleep on the floor or another room all the time made to pay for someone else's child get his balls cut off or chemical castration humiliated out in public and to others .
And yet this lifestyle they say has made them love their wives so much more and enjoy it all.

That's where I say they must be possessed by some kind of ghost or something

I do read a lot of these posts and it sometimes makes me feel that all life activities that once we're part of life are now thrown away and it's 99 % all about sex and sex with her bull only .
That may be because this is a cuckold forum. Cuckoldry doesn't turn your blood green. Sure, there are some sick miscreants out there who go for the castration route, etc. But I suspect that has less to do with cuckoldry than their being sick miscreants.

I certainly wouldn't stop brining and smoking salmon, walking my Corso in the park [big boy, that!], boating and fishing, taking in a symphony, practicing my archery, tormenting public officials [richly deserved, mind], etc., etc.

If a significant party of life, sexuality is only one part of life as you yourself note. And while it is true that there are idiots aplenty out there, much of what you describe I still classify in the 'sick miscreants' category. Some people in monogamous relationships have done some weird stuff also, not because they are monogamous, but because they're sick miscreants.

I tend to think that people with a castration fetish might consider seeking the services of a Psychiatrist. I'm not a physician myself, so I'm not credentialed in this area. Really, I'm just talking 'off the top of my head' when I say that such folk are 'sick miscreants.' Even so, I'll stand by my nomenclature until proven wrong.

Take care!

You two bring up a lot of good points.I always wonder after a couple years of somebody being in the cage does the wife just leave him for the other man ? To me I believe to each their own whatever they want to do whatever makes them happy.

Reactions: cuck52
Taking into consideration that Wives will get some really good Sex out of being in a Cuckolding type of relationship and all that goes with that lifestyle

What id like to know is what about the rest of married life ,, meaning beyond the Sex.

Do you still enjoy each other's company, do you still play with each other, go for walks , fishing , shopping, take vacation together,
What about ' life ' itself , like if you have kids do you Help them with school homework or if they are old n out of house do you both go visit them still.

A lot are also into humiliation and the hubby gets to live in this ' punishment ' type of life from that point on ,
Some even say hubby can't ever have sex with his wife at all anymore, and has to stay in a cage only to come out on the choice of the wife ,

I do get the sex can always be better for the wife with a New man , it is the same for sex with a new women cause it's ' New ' , so I do get that part ,
What I'd like to know is has this lifestyle changed you so far that in all reality You nolo her kiss your husband/wife , no longer have sex , no longer even talk to/with each other.
Are you all so mean spirited towards each other that you come close to Real Hatred, cause I have read posts that the Wife has chemically castrated the husband and one post even had hubby's balls cut off all together, and the husband claimed he enjoys being balls-less now I mean come on man.

Yes maybe we do have this so-called monogamous conditioning in place for a reason, given the example of Some of the posts I have explained,

There are sex games people play with each other, like sex in backyard, sex in car , hotel , eating strawberries out of her pussy , all sorts of games n things to incorporate with sex , but at the end of the day, you are still together, still have dinner to make or go out for , still do laundry, still cuddle with each other, still laugh together and watch a movie, hold hands in public gaze into each other's eyes, cuddle in bed , say love you to each other, LIFE married Life and All that goes with it .

But to read some if not most of these posts where the husband is caged for months or even years and constantly made fun of by the wife either about his ' small ' size or inability to perform , and the total disregard of the husband and some men even say they are worthless and love it , they don't even get to have sex with her anymore and won't even be touched by wife either.
Some claim to be told they are not going to have children BUT must raise the Bull's child and pay for it's up bringing and the men actually say yes to that ,

Look I get the sex part but Not the rest of it , even a man that is small or can't perform in bed shouldn't WANT to be abused this way , I don't understand why a married man would want it this way ,

There has to be a limit somewhere why even would a wife want to treat her so-called husband to such disregard and flat out abuse and those that chemically castrate the hubby or cut the balls off ,

Fantasy sex is one thing but not a life of abuse and being treated like garbage , just get a divorce and be done with that is where I say divorce is right .

I know sex is a lotta fun and feels good and being married is way cool , not taking any part of that " ownership " part talk , but she's MY wife and I want to still have sex with her with no condoms , no time limit ,no condition's.
I still need sex too not just her having her fun , but I will still need and want sex , will still want to hang out with her, still want to wake up in bed with her, still want to go on vacation with her, still want a LIFE with her ,

I would almost rather she cheat on me to get her ' thrills ' than go down this cuckolding type of lifestyle, cause at least she would still do all those things and would put in the effort of what's considered a normal marriage, .
Or just tell me to get a divorce, cause she found better and be done , how can a man like that lifestyle where he is basically spit on shit on slapped about pissed on caged up no sex made fun of given absolutely ZERO intimacy ZERO affection made to sleep on the floor or another room all the time made to pay for someone else's child get his balls cut off or chemical castration humiliated out in public and to others .
And yet this lifestyle they say has made them love their wives so much more and enjoy it all.

I've been asking/wondering the same thing. I have been hoping to find/have an honest open conversation about how they (a cuckold couple) make it work over a married lifetime. The problem is this site and other "hot wife" sites seem to be focused on being a masturbation outlet not an information outlet. That's cool and that's my mistake for believing it was different.

You always see it written here that a wife should never be coerced into becoming a hot wife/and or cuckold. It should be their choice and they should be well aware of the possible implications. Many times I see members suggesting to a guy trying to convince his wife by getting her online here to learn more about it. Well, what if really need to figure out the answer to, "Is this what you really want?" when I'm asked by my wife or admit it to myself. I'd want to learn as much as I can/could.

I think the cuckold scene could be heaven or hell from many descriptions here. I'm still drawn to it. My wife and I tease each other in bed talking about how big cocks get her ass, not little ones like mine. She's come a long way and I'm happy that she can "pretend" that she's fucked someone when I'm out of the house for a while. Just getting to this point is light years from where we were.

I just want to hear from some loving wives that know what they're doing and what they do to keep everybody happy.

Fair points, but think, and hope, it possible, to be caged etc and be supportive partner to a wife who gets her sex elsewhere and have a normal life. Im just submissive like that and enjoy her being pleased without regard for my being so.

My advice is do what interests you and your wife. I would never make my wife do something she didn’t want to do and I know she would never make me do something I didn’t want. We are coming up to 4 years of this lifestyle and we are happy. I was caged a few months after we started this. My main cage is not small and it allows my to get an erection in it. I am very happy to be caged. I have a “I will make the sacrifice” type of mentality and this works right into it. The times the cage is off, I am thinking about getting back on.

Since we started this journey, my wife and I actually became closer. We talk more (a must), we hold hands, we miss, she even fondles me a lot more. She pegs me and will make me cum that way, I will also wear the strap-on and do her. The way my cage swings back and forth when this happens, makes me cum.

She has made fun of me, but that was because I asked her too. She wasn’t comfortable at first but when she did it and saw my reaction, she started to do it.

Almost every night my wife sleeps with me, I am not sent away to another room or made to sleep on the floor. In fact most nights the boyfriends leave. Now there were some exceptions, she has gone on trips, 3 of us have slept in our bed.

Also early on, she had a boyfriend who started treating me poorly and she dumped him as soon as she found out.

At this time, we are both enjoying ourselves with this lifestyle. Will it change in the future, who knows.

That may be because this is a cuckold forum. Cuckoldry doesn't turn your blood green. Sure, there are some sick miscreants out there who go for the castration route, etc. But I suspect that has less to do with cuckoldry than their being sick miscreants.

I certainly wouldn't stop brining and smoking salmon, walking my Corso in the park [big boy, that!], boating and fishing, taking in a symphony, practicing my archery, tormenting public officials [richly deserved, mind], etc., etc.

If a significant party of life, sexuality is only one part of life as you yourself note. And while it is true that there are idiots aplenty out there, much of what you describe I still classify in the 'sick miscreants' category. Some people in monogamous relationships have done some weird stuff also, not because they are monogamous, but because they're sick miscreants.

I tend to think that people with a castration fetish might consider seeking the services of a Psychiatrist. I'm not a physician myself, so I'm not credentialed in this area. Really, I'm just talking 'off the top of my head' when I say that such folk are 'sick miscreants.' Even so, I'll stand by my nomenclature until proven wrong.

Take care!
Castration is only for white beta males (well, basically all white males) to prevent them from passing on their inferior genes. Unfortunately I procreated four times with my wife, which brought the world the burden of four additional white males. Laws need to be put in place so that beta white males are transitioned into being sissies or at least mandatory vasectomies so there's no chance of spreading white DNA in the future. The BNWO needs to be allowed to succeed and allies need to support it.

Castration is only for white beta males (well, basically all white males) to prevent them from passing on their inferior genes. Unfortunately I procreated four times with my wife, which brought the world the burden of four additional white males. Laws need to be put in place so that beta white males are transitioned into being sissies or at least mandatory vasectomies so there's no chance of spreading white DNA in the future. The BNWO needs to be allowed to succeed and allies need to support it.
Please read the 2nd post again and certainly the last paragraph…

You bring up a lot of really valid points, especially about permanent chastity, permanent denial, and castrations. I agree with those- it's not normal to want to take a complete backseat and be shuttered out of your own sex life.

To me, cuckold fetish is like any other - something to play around with, even dive deep into, but it's not the ONLY fetish or kink that should be in your life. Would you consider vanilla sex to be only one position? No, it's many positions. Fetish play should be the same. Sure, go down the cuckold road and play with it, but take a break and explore switching, bdsm flavors, roleplay, etc. Be the man too. A vanilla submissive female can still climb on top and ride and grind in full control.. so why can't a submissive male also take off the cage, tie her up or whatever and dominate her at times.

Sex is a two way street. Some of the hotwife stories and lifestyles are literally unreal. Some aren't. Communication with each other is the key. Without that, you just have a one-sided mess. At least that's how I feel. But don't get me wrong, I do see the excitement in hard cuckoldry, but I sure don't want that full time. I desperately do want it sometimes though!

Yes

Yes

Yes
fishing yes
shopping, yes
take vacation together, yes

Yes have kids, do homework, sports, young teens, live with us

It’s just like sex with anyone, you have it and then you go back to real life, still have to cook, clean, friends, family, we even work

We don’t do denial, we like sex together still

I think all that stuff is stupid, I love my husband, I like sex, it works for us. The day to day reality hasn’t really changed at all, we have just had some super nights

We still basically do all that and just don’t mind adding in another person now and again.

I do some humiliation by request, no cages, no denial, love my husband, not having any more kids. A lot of what you read is fantasy by men who make love more with a keyboard than any real human and are so far down a fantasy I doubt their wives even know the fantasies or that the men could or would hack it in real life

there are way more masochistic ppl than sadistic ones. Most masochist are actually topping from the bottom and their partners are indulging them

Is that really a thing or is that mostly on the internet in fantasy?

Again more masochistic ppl than sadists and it’s only for most ppl a bedroom thing. Off to work on your power suit the next day, every Ying needs a Yang

Just because your wife fucks someone else doesn’t mean she won’t want to have sex with you anymore? It’s something you do as a couple it’s not her being a slut and hating on you. Most women need to be convinced even to try it and she’s doing it for you not to spite you

I’ve never had a sleep over and have always had sex with my husband after being with another man, he can’t wait.
Even with a regular guy/fwb/fuck buddy you won’t be having sex a with that person as much as you think it’s not 6 nights a week it’s 2-4 x a month more than 2 or 3 x a month is really really active. If you’ve got a guy coming over a cpl few times a week, do you have friends, family, work, vacation. They have all that too and you are not dating it’s a sex relationship so a cpl few times a month is good and the rest of the time you fuck your husband

She will only do what you like and ask for. This is generally and primary requested by men not suggested by the wife. Exceptions of course will happen

No way do we fuck another guy, probs because you asked us too and just because this man slut we met ion the internet has a big cock do we leave you. We literally did it for you because we love you. Not leaving our entire marriage for a guy who will be possessive, not share you and then probably cheat on it’s because we did meet him on the internet. You think fucking me is going to stop him from doing that and your husband at home is begging you to fuck other men and stay loyal. He’s a man slut and I’m using him just as much as he is using me. There is no love, it’s sport fucking

Of course they do their wife is catering to their desires by fucking other men, it’s not the other way around. This I want you to fuck other men because you deserve it and I’m not worthy is BS! They are pervs, they want their wife to fuck other men, they want to be humiliated and most of them secretly love cock and project that on to their wives.

What you read on here and reality are quite different and each cpl has their own version of it. It’s basically just swinging it doesn’t have to include, cages, denial, humiliation or anything you don’t like. It’s done as a cpl, it’s an agreement. You need to have an agreement with the other guy too. It’s 100% respect to the other person husband and wife not only included but primarily. If a guy is wearing a cage and being humiliated its because he want it that way and asked for it. This only really works with awesome communication skills
Wow you really got into the answers,
Thanks for your insight,
I have not even as much as mentioned the word cuckold yo wife , as you can see my reasoning,
And yes 98% of these posts are about shaming the Man , calling him unworthy and not human with no rights to his Own wife .

Like really??

Sure I'd like to have some fun with her in this area , but I wanted to investigate first and posted many times and asked others how it all works out, and you really dissected it,

As for her having her fun sure I'd love to see her enjoy her self and I wouldn't mind trying sloppy seconds, and the actual watching her really let go and have a good time.

The being locked up in a chastity cage sounds a lot of ' scary-fun ' , I say that cause I would have to trust her to unlock me , and I know she has a deviousness about her so this I would worry about. Hence the term ' scary-fun .

If it were to be more on the lines like you say, I'd be ok with it, but wow I really hope these people that say no piv in years and locked up 365 and humiliated and all that stuff are ,, well like you say,, men with fantasy's home wild .

Thank you for your help in understanding a lot more on this subject.

Yes

Yes

Yes
fishing yes
shopping, yes
take vacation together, yes

Yes have kids, do homework, sports, young teens, live with us

It’s just like sex with anyone, you have it and then you go back to real life, still have to cook, clean, friends, family, we even work

We don’t do denial, we like sex together still

I think all that stuff is stupid, I love my husband, I like sex, it works for us. The day to day reality hasn’t really changed at all, we have just had some super nights

We still basically do all that and just don’t mind adding in another person now and again.

I do some humiliation by request, no cages, no denial, love my husband, not having any more kids. A lot of what you read is fantasy by men who make love more with a keyboard than any real human and are so far down a fantasy I doubt their wives even know the fantasies or that the men could or would hack it in real life

there are way more masochistic ppl than sadistic ones. Most masochist are actually topping from the bottom and their partners are indulging them

Is that really a thing or is that mostly on the internet in fantasy?

Again more masochistic ppl than sadists and it’s only for most ppl a bedroom thing. Off to work on your power suit the next day, every Ying needs a Yang

Just because your wife fucks someone else doesn’t mean she won’t want to have sex with you anymore? It’s something you do as a couple it’s not her being a slut and hating on you. Most women need to be convinced even to try it and she’s doing it for you not to spite you

I’ve never had a sleep over and have always had sex with my husband after being with another man, he can’t wait.
Even with a regular guy/fwb/fuck buddy you won’t be having sex a with that person as much as you think it’s not 6 nights a week it’s 2-4 x a month more than 2 or 3 x a month is really really active. If you’ve got a guy coming over a cpl few times a week, do you have friends, family, work, vacation. They have all that too and you are not dating it’s a sex relationship so a cpl few times a month is good and the rest of the time you fuck your husband

She will only do what you like and ask for. This is generally and primary requested by men not suggested by the wife. Exceptions of course will happen

No way do we fuck another guy, probs because you asked us too and just because this man slut we met ion the internet has a big cock do we leave you. We literally did it for you because we love you. Not leaving our entire marriage for a guy who will be possessive, not share you and then probably cheat on it’s because we did meet him on the internet. You think fucking me is going to stop him from doing that and your husband at home is begging you to fuck other men and stay loyal. He’s a man slut and I’m using him just as much as he is using me. There is no love, it’s sport fucking

Of course they do their wife is catering to their desires by fucking other men, it’s not the other way around. This I want you to fuck other men because you deserve it and I’m not worthy is BS! They are pervs, they want their wife to fuck other men, they want to be humiliated and most of them secretly love cock and project that on to their wives.

What you read on here and reality are quite different and each cpl has their own version of it. It’s basically just swinging it doesn’t have to include, cages, denial, humiliation or anything you don’t like. It’s done as a cpl, it’s an agreement. You need to have an agreement with the other guy too. It’s 100% respect to the other person husband and wife not only included but primarily. If a guy is wearing a cage and being humiliated its because he want it that way and asked for it. This only really works with awesome communication skills
This is a true common sense reply. Everyone should read it, then go back and read it again.

The effects of TENS and E-Stim devices are ideal for sexual stimulation if the electrodes are chosen and placed accordingly. This creates feelings that are almost indescribable, because they are completely unfamiliar and can hardly be compared with anything else.
Electrodes on the penis and scrotum cause, for example, a tapping on the shaft and testicles at low frequencies, which can best be described with the dull blows of a small rubber hammer. At higher frequencies you feel strong vibrations, which turn into an extremely exciting "ant running".
Here, the boundary between "pleasantly pleasant" and "pain" can be adjusted on the controllers.
People who like to experiment quickly find out device settings that are so pleasurable that the body is kept in the state immediately before the onset of orgasm for quite some time, up to orgasm.
The so-called "HFO" –> "Hand Free Orgasm".

As suitable zones for sexual electrostimulation there are, for example, in men:

the glans penis and the glans wreath the middle of the penis shaft the root
of the penis the scrotum directly above

the testicles
the entire hanger around the penis and behind the scrotum the perineal area
of the sphincter (outside and inside)
the
prostate buttocks and the inside of
the thighs

For women, for example:

the labia majora and minora in women
the vagina (electro dildo)
the intestine (electro dildo)
Buttocks and the inside of the thighs
above the clitoris (please do not stick directly to the clitoris, as many women are very sensitive there and it may be
"could" be unpleasant because of the relatively small contact area... )

The size of the electrodes has a considerable influence on the effect of electrostimulation. With a larger electrode area, the effect is perceived in deeper skin layers, but at the same time decreases in its effect. Therefore, with different electrodes, the strongest irritation is felt in the smaller one. This circumstance can be specifically exploited: Since the penis and scrotum react to electrical stimulation to about the same extent, the electrode with the larger surface area is chosen for the scrotum, the smaller one for the penis, so that the feelings are most intense there.
With increasing erection, the feeling also increases; the sensation is strongest in the fully erect penis. In some men, however, the penis also shrinks when using electricity. This is perfectly normal. With increasing arousal, it also grows again.
Since the body becomes less sensitive to pain with increasing sexual arousal, you should increase the current intensity accordingly slowly, so that you still have enough room for the climax.
Everyone feels electrosex differently, so you first have to try some device settings until you have discovered the optimal stimulation for yourself. Because the devices are designed in their performance in such a way that a balancing act between pleasure and pain is possible. Not least for this reason, electrostimulation is also suitable for imaginative S/M and punishment games.
Before starting a session, you should check the device, electrodes and connections. The electrodes must have proper contact with the skin, otherwise it comes to rather unpleasant feelings such as pinching or burning.

Attachments

• bb659e18-c565-4d2d-ba80-c305454651f9.82e7245e9d65b7efb917d530717ed018.jpeg
    bb659e18-c565-4d2d-ba80-c305454651f9.82e7245e9d65b7efb917d530717ed018.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: slavesimon
Jeez, a really wordy thread. Luv when guys try to psychoanalize themselves and this.
But, what the fuck for?
Look, it just cums down to if it feels good, if it turns you both on....just fucking DO IT!
If she fucks other guys, with your knowledge, agreement and erection, its because she wants to. The reasons are endless. Who gives a shit?
Just enjoy her, and your sexuality.
Christ, these long winded sacks of self doubt take ALL the fun, enjoyment & spontaneity out of it. You guys are incapable of simple sexual enjoyment. The title of this sire is "WIFE wants to play", so how about you let her?. I propose you just fucking enjoy it and stop trying to analyze or justify it.

It all depends on each couple and their dynamic for us this is just an extra little fun not a lifestyle we play together and when not player still enjoy each others company and love doing things together go on dates to dinner and everything else a regular couple does together, we have a great friendship and great communication we just have this extra special bond that we share enemies enjoying watching and taking turns pleasing her.

Most important we enjoy experiencing life together

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

Your post is way too long and I lost interest. Too many questions and assumptions. Work it out yourself.

The effects of TENS and E-Stim devices are ideal for sexual stimulation if the electrodes are chosen and placed accordingly. This creates feelings that are almost indescribable, because they are completely unfamiliar and can hardly be compared with anything else.
Electrodes on the penis and scrotum cause, for example, a tapping on the shaft and testicles at low frequencies, which can best be described with the dull blows of a small rubber hammer. At higher frequencies you feel strong vibrations, which turn into an extremely exciting "ant running".
Here, the boundary between "pleasantly pleasant" and "pain" can be adjusted on the controllers.
People who like to experiment quickly find out device settings that are so pleasurable that the body is kept in the state immediately before the onset of orgasm for quite some time, up to orgasm.
The so-called "HFO" –> "Hand Free Orgasm".

As suitable zones for sexual electrostimulation there are, for example, in men:

the glans penis and the glans wreath the middle of the penis shaft the root
of the penis the scrotum directly above

the testicles
the entire hanger around the penis and behind the scrotum the perineal area
of the sphincter (outside and inside)
the
prostate buttocks and the inside of
the thighs

For women, for example:

the labia majora and minora in women
the vagina (electro dildo)
the intestine (electro dildo)
Buttocks and the inside of the thighs
above the clitoris (please do not stick directly to the clitoris, as many women are very sensitive there and it may be
"could" be unpleasant because of the relatively small contact area... )

The size of the electrodes has a considerable influence on the effect of electrostimulation. With a larger electrode area, the effect is perceived in deeper skin layers, but at the same time decreases in its effect. Therefore, with different electrodes, the strongest irritation is felt in the smaller one. This circumstance can be specifically exploited: Since the penis and scrotum react to electrical stimulation to about the same extent, the electrode with the larger surface area is chosen for the scrotum, the smaller one for the penis, so that the feelings are most intense there.
With increasing erection, the feeling also increases; the sensation is strongest in the fully erect penis. In some men, however, the penis also shrinks when using electricity. This is perfectly normal. With increasing arousal, it also grows again.
Since the body becomes less sensitive to pain with increasing sexual arousal, you should increase the current intensity accordingly slowly, so that you still have enough room for the climax.
Everyone feels electrosex differently, so you first have to try some device settings until you have discovered the optimal stimulation for yourself. Because the devices are designed in their performance in such a way that a balancing act between pleasure and pain is possible. Not least for this reason, electrostimulation is also suitable for imaginative S/M and punishment games.
Before starting a session, you should check the device, electrodes and connections. The electrodes must have proper contact with the skin, otherwise it comes to rather unpleasant feelings such as pinching or burning.
Sounds pretty intense my wife and i have talked about electostimulation. The dream.licer 2000 czn be attached to his chasity cage and can be controlled by your phone wven if hes not near you Just think.hub y can be hundreds of miles awzy from.you but still.keep him.maintained the way you want

In our household my wife is in complete charge. She was when we were dating all the way back to HS. She is a natural born dom with a sadistic streak so dominating and humiliating someone gives her a sexual charge she can't get from straight sex alone. That's where I enter the picture. I'm a masochist who enjoys pain,domination and humiliation. We are perfect for each other. When we started to date she told me she would make the rules and I was to obey. This really appealed to me and when she discovered how tiny I was she told me she would fuck other guys and I would remain chaste and simply be the object of her teasing and humiliation. Today our marriage has evolved from that. The consensus is that since I'm not capable of satisifying my wife due to my lack of manhood I need to make myself usefull by other means. Therefore I do all the housework all the time. A typical midweek evening when her bull is not around would be me preparing her bath when she gets home from work and laying out her evening wear and taking her day clothes away to be cleaned. I'll serve her a glass of wine, prepare her dinner and wash up the dishes and the bathroom afterward. She might put on a movie and if my work is done I'll be allowed to watch the movie with her sitting on the floor at her feet. I'm not allowed to make out with her or kiss her on the mouth but I can fondle and lick her feet with permission.As far as recreational activities she always does that with her bull while I stay home. They go out to romantic dinners and go clubbing etc. They also take their vacations together and have been on cruises and such while I stay home with special projects I must complete before they get back. They go to the beach near by and sometimes take me, I have to watch them frolic and play in the waves while sit on the beach. My wife and I have many conversations but I'm always reminded that I'm in the subordinate position. We do love each other in spite of our unusual sexual relationship. It's just that I'm not considered a man and as such I'm not given the marital priveleges to my wife. She decides who she sleeps with. I'm basically her servant but consider myself lucky to be a part of her life.

If that's what you think you really need to get some help it's the dumbest s*** I ever heard