Bi men on here?

I'm bi, but prefer to be dressed as a woman, fully sissy, or whatever else like that. The other guy in 1-on-1 play needs to be the dominant one. I'm submissive, and I take no enjoyment in playing with another submissive guy/sissy/cd/etc. I take great enjoyment in pleasing a regular or dominant man with a nice cock. There's exceptions though, like if a mistress has two cucks and orders us to pleasure each other, etc.

I have seen my wife fucked once. Since then which was a few years ago. I was caught by someone watching me through a hole in the wall in a public toilet wanking. I got turned on so much by him watching i blew pretty quickly. It then became addictive where I pushed my cock through the hole and was sucked dry. I now vo there and mostly enjoy a big hard cock thrusted in my mouth.

My boyfriend is totally straight and would never do anything gay but I forced him to take a booty shot so we could post it here. He's in good shape you bi guys will probably love it. He's gonna be so pissed off when he finds out I posted it lol. I don't know why he would be mad anyway to be honest he has a sweet ass
Nice ass.....I'd fuck that.

I'm bi. I like cock but I love pussy.

I've been sucking cock for 19 years, I've been eating pussy for almost 60 years. Had a lot more cock than pussy.
That’s exactly what happened to me. I tried cock, since I was not getting any pussy…now I crave the taste and feel of cock, all I can get, orally and anally.

Married and Bi or what I feel is better description of myself, "Bi-Friendly". What I mean is that there are certain aspects of it I enjoy but other things I am not interested in. I have tried anal (received) and both got and given head but prefer to give. Nothing makes me hornier than to suck a guy off. I have also eating my wife's creampie as well as clean the guy off after he came in her pussy. Pic is the very first cock I had in my mouth.

BI 001.jpg