Bi men on here?

Hi Thomas from Nebraska and I am a cock&cum curious virgin I also believe that it should be mandatory for all group sex sessions and orgy and 3some 4some or more some that everyone who's involved it's pleasuring and playing with everyone equally and the session cannot be done or over without everyone involved in the session having sexual experience at least one time with everyone so 10 people 5 guys and 5 girls each one was pleasuring and pleasured 9 people and im also not digging the whole guy guy deal where oh i will suck your cock and you can suck mine but I won't stick my cock in your ass and let you enjoy it but I will let you stick your dick in my ass and fuck me like the whore I am Wrong that also should be equal you suck me i suck you and oh you want to stick your big dick In my ass and fuck me but I can't take my thick cock and pound your ass because you aren't gay or bi so wtf that's why this world keeps going down the toilet labels and stature and so worried about what people think or will say i say no more labels and shunning everyone needs to fuck everyone equally and we'd all be happy and better off!! Thank you everyone for letting me babble take care