Bi men on here?

I found him by advertising on Craigslist back when you could. I wanted to find someone for something on-going or long term, he is in a marriage where wife has lost interest in sex. There is not the sort of vibe you mentioned but you could say he is the Dom and I am the Sub because I always give and he ONLY receives. He has no interest in reciprocating all he wants is for me to drain his balls and when we meet I drop to my knees and take care of him. The other aspect of our arrangement that t I find exciting although others may think it is nothing is our looks. By that I mean if you where to see the two of us you would see us as two average looking, professional, straight laced men. I would add we are both in our fifties so there is more gray hair than not. No one would suspect by looking at us that we are up to what we are up to. That's the fun part.
Sounds ideal and fun! I know you mentioned that your wife is cool with it (I could be wrong). Has she met this guy?

Her her lol ,
I can say if the mear thought of touching a beautiful cock and licking it and enjoying it for what it is and feeling it sliding gently down your throat and maybe even riding it or getting pounded by a sexy cock and enjoying SLL the same sensations that a woman does ,,,, makes anyone bi,, well than
I'm definitely BI.

I have been with a man before and yes I can attest to it feeling oh so wonderful,

I'm not at all interested in being gay , but having a touch or more every once in a while is Hot .

But it's gotta be a shaved chest and ass bonus for groin shaved and I too want it bigger than myself, and great if he's onboard too, cause I'm gonna have a lotta fun .

As soon as it's over , I could be the type of guy that makes fun of gay people.

That's how I could be as far as being BI , sex is fun with both for me but I don't do any would never be in a relationship with a man .
Sex absolutely Yes , relationship never .