Bi men on here?

I found him by advertising on Craigslist back when you could. I wanted to find someone for something on-going or long term, he is in a marriage where wife has lost interest in sex. There is not the sort of vibe you mentioned but you could say he is the Dom and I am the Sub because I always give and he ONLY receives. He has no interest in reciprocating all he wants is for me to drain his balls and when we meet I drop to my knees and take care of him. The other aspect of our arrangement that t I find exciting although others may think it is nothing is our looks. By that I mean if you where to see the two of us you would see us as two average looking, professional, straight laced men. I would add we are both in our fifties so there is more gray hair than not. No one would suspect by looking at us that we are up to what we are up to. That's the fun part.
Sounds like a great arrangement

The other aspect of our arrangement that t I find exciting although others may think it is nothing is our looks. By that I mean if you where to see the two of us you would see us as two average looking, professional, straight laced men. I would add we are both in our fifties so there is more gray hair than not. No one would suspect by looking at us that we are up to what we are up to. That's the fun part.

I worked with a man for many years and had a situation as you describe. We traveled frequently with our jobs and on the outside people around us saw us as two independent professionals, typically attired in business suits. We are both married and have families, and we live in different states and work in different offices. We became friends on the road and the friendship became intimate over time. We always kept everything very discreet and nobody had any idea of what we were doing in the privacy of our hotel room after business hours. We often would get adjoining rooms so that nobody on our travel team would see us going to each other's rooms.

I worked with a man for many years and had a situation as you describe. We traveled frequently with our jobs and on the outside people around us saw us as two independent professionals, typically attired in business suits. We are both married and have families, and we live in different states and work in different offices. We became friends on the road and the friendship became intimate over time. We always kept everything very discreet and nobody had any idea of what we were doing in the privacy of our hotel room after business hours. We often would get adjoining rooms so that nobody on our travel team would see us going to each other's rooms.
What an ideal arrangement.

It was the perfect arrangement for us. Over years of connecting this way, nobody ever had any idea. Now, neither of us travels since COVID stopped our business travel, but we still arrange to meet from time to time as one of us will travel on our own to meet the other. It is always hot and fun, just infrequent.
I get it, it is nice to have something like this. I would prefer the frequency I meet with my friend was more often but I take what I can get. Coincidentally we met last Thursday so I was able to enjoy his cock after what had been a couple of months. Hopefully the next time he needs relief his schedule we be better and it will be sooner rather than later.

Also agree, I grew up bi-curious, but was afraid to try gay sex and be found out, so I repressed it…until I was in my late forties, divorced, and finally said, fuck it, and took the plunge…now i wish I had started years earlier, as i love gay sex, and still love women too.
I’m so glad you’re enjoying being you, we should not have to repress our sexual desires. I’m proud I’m a sub bi bottom I’m glad you’re proud of who you’re too.