Bi men on here?

I’m not attracted to men by any means but I really enjoy giving a blowjob it’s the feeling and taste of dick down my throat that I like, hearing him moan and groan and the precum , I don’t mind being touched, it’s when they explode and I keep going till they had enough. Around here is hard because they won’t show up, I make it very messy and really get the balls good to

I’m not attracted to men by any means but I really enjoy giving a blowjob it’s the feeling and taste of dick down my throat that I like, hearing him moan and groan and the precum , I don’t mind being touched, it’s when they explode and I keep going till they had enough. Around here is hard because they won’t show up, I make it very messy and really get the balls good to
Sent you a PM

No me atraen los hombres de ninguna manera, pero realmente disfruto hacer una mamada, es la sensación y el sabor de la polla en mi garganta lo que me gusta, escucharlo gemir y gemir y el líquido preseminal, no me importa que me toquen, es cuando Explotan y sigo hasta que tuvieron suficiente. Por aquí es difícil porque no aparecen, lo hago muy desordenado y realmente me salen bien las pelotas.
AAquí Tienes otro que esta totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices soy negro dotado y con pareja mujer y totalmente bisexual versátil y leer tu descripción de como se siente recibir una corrida en la garganta me has dejado super caliente porque es así como has dicho

You have probably seen my posts on other threads but I am same as you. Not really attracted to other men or concerned with their looks, don't get in to kissing, cuddling, etc. Like you, for me it is all about getting on my knees in front of other man and sucking that dick. Luv the feel, how it goes from soft to hard, licking balls, tasting that precum knowing soon I will get his load. Best sound to me is the moans that come from another guy that match the spurts of his cum landing on my tongue. I always keep sucking until I am sure he has finished his orgasm, nothing feels were then having your cum blown because the guy stopped to soon (been there before). Once I know their done I take it deep one last time and then give the tip of their cock a squeeze to get that last drop.

I have always had a strong work ethic and I think if your going to do a job, you might as well do it right...lol.

You have probably seen my posts on other threads but I am same as you. Not really attracted to other men or concerned with their looks, don't get in to kissing, cuddling, etc. Like you, for me it is all about getting on my knees in front of other man and sucking that dick. Luv the feel, how it goes from soft to hard, licking balls, tasting that precum knowing soon I will get his load. Best sound to me is the moans that come from another guy that match the spurts of his cum landing on my tongue. I always keep sucking until I am sure he has finished his orgasm, nothing feels were then having your cum blown because the guy stopped to soon (been there before). Once I know their done I take it deep one last time and then give the tip of their cock a squeeze to get that last drop.

I have always had a strong work ethic and I think if your going to do a job, you might as well do it right...lol.

I definitely fit in the bi category. I love pussy, but I also like sucking and getting sucked by other guys. I only tried to fuck another guy in the ass one time and it didn’t work. We were both young and wasn’t exactly sure how to do it properly.
Cool, I was 13 and my bestie and I started playing with each others little dicks, then the next time we met we tried to fuck each other. Looking back it was kinda cute because we didn't know we should use lube and couldn't get our dicks into each others assholes.

🙋‍♂️ Wow that sounds great

Probablemente hayas visto mis publicaciones en otros hilos, pero soy igual que tú. No me siento realmente atraído por otros hombres ni preocupado por su apariencia, no me dedico a besar, abrazar, etc. Al igual que tú, para mí todo se trata de arrodillarme frente a otro hombre y chuparle la polla. Me encanta la sensación, cómo pasa de suave a duro, lamiendo las bolas, probando ese líquido preseminal sabiendo que pronto recibiré su carga. El mejor sonido para mí son los gemidos que provienen de otro chico que coinciden con los chorros de su semen que aterrizan en mi lengua. Siempre sigo chupando hasta que estoy seguro de que ha terminado su orgasmo, no se siente nada cuando te chupan el semen porque el chico se detuvo demasiado pronto (ya he estado allí antes). Una vez que sé que han terminado, lo tomo profundamente una última vez y luego aprieto la punta de su polla para obtener la última gota.

Siempre he tenido una fuerte ética de trabajo y creo que si vas a hacer un trabajo, es mejor que lo hagas bien... jaja.
Creo que hemos comentado en otros foros igual que aca y tengo la misma opinion sobre todo lo que describes y opinas sobre esto