Big Cock living in Asia

Hi all, I was BigWhiteCockinAsia from the Cuckold Consultant website until the chat got shut down. No word from Dr since April, I believe the chat is dead over there. Those looking for me, here I am. There are a few of you I would love to hear from again, because we did not exchange info.

I am a White bull living in Taiwan, and I travel to Europe, Asia and the US.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: F the Asian husband
My bad. I forgot to add the word chat to it. I have edited and corrected that. Yes, they claimed the chat software crashed, asked for money- actually bitcoin to fix it, and then three months have gone by and not a peep about any of it and donation link is now down also. So either they had issues getting funding and perhaps refunded people or disappeared, not sure which. I'd like to believe that money was returned because I doubt the chat is ever coming back. Lots of haters of the guy also, though I am neutral in it all. I miss the chat, lost a bunch of potential people to have fun with as I didn't have outside contact info. Such as life. Hopefully they will migrate to other chats and maybe we will find each other again, who knows.
The Cuckold Consultant website is still up. I didnt know it had a chat though