27 years old Bull from Argentina, I want to breed a Japanese woman

Howdy!
Im from Argentina, so I hope you can travel, I will host you! I work as a police firefighter, I like to play the guitar and draw.

As long as I can remember, I was caught by Japanese culture and the humble and respectful ways of living there. I practiced Karate for some years and learned many stories about samurai and their honor.

But there is something I really like about Japan, and is the Japanese women, I really love their delicate and beautiful faces, their mysterious stare, their beautiful hair and how intelligent and ambitious they are.
I want you, Japanese girl who reads this, to send me a message if you are ready to get breed by a man who will truly enjoy it and be grateful for life.
This is one of my biggest dreams of all, having sex with a Japanese woman, letting my dna be part of her, giving her a large family if she wants it.

But let me warn you: I don't want to raise children nor do I feel or want to be in the dad role, I just want to help you become pregnant, I'm just a natural sperm donor.
I want to be sure that the children born of this natural insemination will be loved, cared and raised as your and your husband's / boyfriend's own.

If you are interested, let's chat and exchange photos, and don't worry, I won't ghost you or regret at least time, this is real and serious, If you want a bull or just a breeder, then I'm here.

I have beautiful hazel eyes, handsome face, slender and pale skin, I have brown hair.

My chat inbox is always open.

Wouldn't you think that if you are serious about this, you might want to post a few hazel eyed handsome slender pale skin photos so people know they are not wasting their precious time responding to some 35 yo overweight turd living in Mommy's basement playing on an out of date computer? Just asking'.........J (the wife)

Do you have a problem with overweight people?
Wouldn't you think that if you are serious about this, you might want to post a few hazel eyed handsome slender pale skin photos so people know they are not wasting their precious time responding to some 35 yo overweight turd living in Mommy's basement playing on an out of date computer? Just asking'.........J (the wife)
Wouldn't you just ask me in direct messages to send you pictures of me, instead of making fun of overweight people?