Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

Our friends dick has a really big head. I'm 6+, he's 8+
I've seem a few vids with dicks with a big head. It's exactly like watching my wife with our friend.
I have no idea what it feels like getting pumped, I'm not a female but it's easy to see my wife likes the feeling.
His dick looks out of proportion, long, skinny with a big head. I'm not a connoisseur of a hard penis but I will say he looks damn hot standing there with an erection.
She gets pretty messy down there and when he pumps her a cretin way the wet sloshing sounds are damn exciting, wife absolutely loves it. She'll say...can you hear that?...yea we can hear it and it's a big turn on.

Last edited:
Nigerian black exchange student. She measured him at just over 10 inches. he fucked her as often as he wished for four years. It took he about a month to get comfortable with his size and let him pound and beat up her pussy. He was also a massive cummer. She was always a mess when she came home. Loved those days.

A latino guy with a 10 inch cock fucked my wife, tried to fully penetrate her, and even though the cunt can expand, he could not get it all the way in. Of course, it was quite thick which may have contributed to how far he could put it. When he penetrated her, she gasped and cried out. I thought he was hurting her, quickly went over to stop him, but wife told me no, she wanted it. He penetrated her bare, but when he was ready to cum he pulled out and shot this fucking big load onto her tits and belly. As he watched, I licked it all up. I guess a guy can be too big.
Would’ve been so good to clean