Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

Tight for him! Not so much for me once he had a turn. Except one time her pussy lips were literally streched and dragged into her pussy. I could barely get into her they were swollen so tight. Once past that barrier she was a cavern. Took a long time for her pussy to recover, and he fucked her a lot of times, so it was changed forever. I mean that as a fact, not a disparagement, it's a great pussy.

Attachments

• Hotwife Cinn and Monstercock play on Labour Day (21).JPG
    Hotwife Cinn and Monstercock play on Labour Day (21).JPG
    345.8 KB · Views: 70
She might have more fun at the costume party going as a sultry sexy Wicked Witch
That’s really amazing you said that! She has few things she wanted to try when we married,one was being body painted,one seeing women in a strip club,and going to a costume ball as snow white
But I was thinking the masks would come in handy for the videoing and photoing so that everybody can be assured of their anonymity

Very true,great idea and may be fun also, we had a great opportunity for that in fla recently and just didn’t think of it
I believe it's a little bit of shopping around you can find a couple of good quality ones for you and her and some pretty cheap ones for your one timers to where you can hand that to them still inside his little cellophane wrapper so they know it's fresh

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I believe it's a little bit of shopping around you can find a couple of good quality ones for you and her and some pretty cheap ones for your one timers to where you can hand that to them still inside his little cellophane wrapper so they know it's fresh
I’m not understanding what you meant

I’m not understanding what you meant
Finding some good quality masks for you and your wife that will last and not have to be regularly replaced with some extremely cheap ones for your guests that are not regulars that way you you are handing them a new one still in the packaging to help them feel comfortable on the sanitary side of things not having to worry about who else has worn it before

Reactions: LilSissyCuck