Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

Finding some good quality masks for you and your wife that will last and not have to be regularly replaced with some extremely cheap ones for your guests that are not regulars that way you you are handing them a new one still in the packaging to help them feel comfortable on the sanitary side of things not having to worry about who else has worn it before
Oh ok I was unfamiliar with that aspect, about the witch,she is into some mythology, art, public humiliation of women in shackles, but very quite and sweet

Well depending on the party all kinds of questions possibilities
Oh ok I was unfamiliar with that aspect, about the witch,she is into some mythology, art, public humiliation of women in shackles, but very quite and sweet
And as far as the witch goes I was just thinking with which is being the bad person so to speak the easier for her to be sultry sexy and slutty

My wife is super vanilla, she’s a great lay, but we got together so young that I’m the biggest cock she’s ever fully had. I’m also the smallest. I’m the only one, lol. She gave 4 previous bf’s blow jobs but never gave anyone her v until me.
How big is yours?

That's not bad, but nothing compared with mine.

I guess you are dreaming about seeing your wife fucked by a real and powerful man... 😏
lol I’m real enough, I don’t consider myself a cuck by any means, I’m not selfish and I’d be open to sharing her one day if she was into it but I’d see us more as a like stag/vixen than just being on the sidelines.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
lol I’m real enough, I don’t consider myself a cuck by any means, I’m not selfish and I’d be open to sharing her one day if she was into it but I’d see us more as a like stag/vixen than just being on the sidelines.
Well, ok.

But if you want to see her fucked by a real man, let me know. With that dick you can barely make her orgasm dude 😂

I'm 7+, my wife's been with several other guys before we met and a few after, she's never told me she's had a bigger cock than mine, that's either true or she just doesn't want to say thinking I'll feel bad, one thing she did tell was that when we started dating she could tell I was big by the bulge in my pants but didn't realize it was that big until she saw it.

772~2.jpeg100_0262~2_5347811646762430166.JPG100_0245~2_9192593492702971729.JPG100_0272~2.JPG100_0271~2.JPG