Biggest Humiliation Moment?

So recently found out one of best friends growing up fucked not only my wife but my sister.. Found the messages with my wife and my friend , not only did they mess around while we were engaged but recently as well. Saw in the text as well where he had mentioned fucking my sister as well… don’t know if I’m upset or horny

There was a a pathetic excuse for a man who was beaten up by the wife’s bull with her panties on his head here from recollection. Also a man thrown in the closet and forced to live in it. All the while hearing the moaning of his abusive wife get fucked by the aggressive bull. Whether it’s true or their sick cuckold fantasy it can’t be substantiated. Both got off on it. There are certainty some very sick puppies here.

So recently found out one of best friends growing up fucked not only my wife but my sister.. Found the messages with my wife and my friend , not only did they mess around while we were engaged but recently as well. Saw in the text as well where he had mentioned fucking my sister as well… don’t know if I’m upset or horny
That's very humiliating. And to see him bragging about it. He clearly feels like the big man, and you like a pussy of a man.

That's so fucking hot as a fantasy - giving me a semi just thinking about it. Obviously harder to deal with in real life. In a patriarchal society where your wife and sister are viewed as possessions then it's hard to accept. If it turns you on though you will likely be happier embracing it. If she wants to stay with you while fucking your friend on the side why not let it happen?

I don’t know if I should confront her or not. She doesn’t know that I know, I added my iPad with her iMessage so I get EVERYTHING between them..
I know that I’d want to know what my wife was up to if she never told me either. If it didn’t seem like it was a regular thing then maybe I could let it go. If they were at it in a frequent way I’d feel like I was being made a fool and that wouldn’t sit well with me. Either way the snooping would have some consequences that would be worth facing up to. Not knowing for sure would eat me alive.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I guess what you do should depend on the end result that you want. If you want it to continue but be involved in some way? Would it turn you on to know it's happening and have unaware that you know? Do you want her to stay with you and stop cheating? Do you feel too betrayed to stay with her? Once you work out what your end goal is then you can decide on the action.

Toss the upset, keep the horny... while there is some element of humiliation inherent in this situation, there's more in the positive realm. Your friend knows what a hot piece of ass your wife is, so there's that aspect. Can't offer much about your sister, although in my experience, one conquest often leads to more; studs fucking girlfriends, wives, siblings, and perhaps other relatives is more common than might be thought.

Just think of your wife (and/or sister) enjoying his cock and cum, let your imagination run wild. It becomes amazingly intense jack-off fodder over time, and with acceptance.

We’ll I haven’t confronted her but my wife is definitely gotten ahold of him within the last year. My “buddy” is trying to convince to fuck again, yet I’ve hung out with him since. Kinda hot now knowing this and when our group of buddies went out he was texting non-stop and my wife sent me a couple of nudes randomly. Safe to say they went to him as well 🥸. I shall keep everyone updated.

There was a a pathetic excuse for a man who was beaten up by the wife’s bull with her panties on his head here from recollection. Also a man thrown in the closet and forced to live in it. All the while hearing the moaning of his abusive wife get fucked by the aggressive bull. Whether it’s true or their sick cuckold fantasy it can’t be substantiated. Both got off on it. There are certainty some very sick puppies here.
I would rather be chained naked in full view, no sense hiding me since her family already knew most of what went on here. No need to hide me ;-)

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun