Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Never been, not interested

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Never been but planning to go !

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • Been there, done that, never again.

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
We have talked about going but we although we go to swingers clubs we don’t look for swapping. So far we haven’t done anything outside sex together but we want to involve another guy. Is Cap d’Agde a good option for a sexy holiday and to find a good guy for my wife? She really wants someone she can get to know a little at the bar or something before anything. At the swingers clubs in our home city it just hasn’t happened. The only time she has been with someone else was when she went to a wedding alone and spent a lot of time with one of the guests who then fucked her in the hotel in the evening. Sexiest damn thing she ever told me. Here is a photo she sent to me at 3am that evening! 9C0338C2-2B0E-413B-95A8-95EC16B2AB1E.jpeg

We have talked about going but we although we go to swingers clubs we don’t look for swapping. So far we haven’t done anything outside sex together but we want to involve another guy. Is Cap d’Agde a good option for a sexy holiday and to find a good guy for my wife? She really wants someone she can get to know a little at the bar or something before anything. At the swingers clubs in our home city it just hasn’t happened. The only time she has been with someone else was when she went to a wedding alone and spent a lot of time with one of the guests who then fucked her in the hotel in the evening. Sexiest damn thing she ever told me. Here is a photo she sent to me at 3am that evening! View attachment 1664007
WOW what a sweet smooth pussy, I would love to cum and enjoy her amazing hot sexy body.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos