Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Never been, not interested

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Never been but planning to go !

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • Been there, done that, never again.

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Would you mind telling me more ? Any advice for a first time visit ? Or is it just like other swinger places but bigger ? My wife can’t seem to get into the vibe with others at swinger places.
Le Glamour is probably the most popular swinging club and it has a couples only area as well as what we call the Boys Room which is full of guys waiting for women/couples looking for multiple partners. Le Glamour also has a dark room with mattresses on the floor and multiple glory holes.

We have talked about going but we although we go to swingers clubs we don’t look for swapping. So far we haven’t done anything outside sex together but we want to involve another guy. Is Cap d’Agde a good option for a sexy holiday and to find a good guy for my wife? She really wants someone she can get to know a little at the bar or something before anything. At the swingers clubs in our home city it just hasn’t happened. The only time she has been with someone else was when she went to a wedding alone and spent a lot of time with one of the guests who then fucked her in the hotel in the evening. Sexiest damn thing she ever told me. Here is a photo she sent to me at 3am that evening! View attachment 1664007
This is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We have talked about going but we although we go to swingers clubs we don’t look for swapping. So far we haven’t done anything outside sex together but we want to involve another guy. Is Cap d’Agde a good option for a sexy holiday and to find a good guy for my wife? She really wants someone she can get to know a little at the bar or something before anything. At the swingers clubs in our home city it just hasn’t happened. The only time she has been with someone else was when she went to a wedding alone and spent a lot of time with one of the guests who then fucked her in the hotel in the evening. Sexiest damn thing she ever told me. Here is a photo she sent to me at 3am that evening! View attachment 1664007
I bet that made you instantly hard and wishing you could be looking all of that up while you played with yourself and being told by her no orgasm without permission

Would you mind telling me more ? Any advice for a first time visit ? Or is it just like other swinger places but bigger ? My wife can’t seem to get into the vibe with others at swinger places.
WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!
Profile "SPARKINGSIREN" is a fake profile. This person is stealing most (80%) of the posted pics on this profile, off my Fetlife account where I show almost 3.500 pics.
SPARKINGSIREN is a CRIMINAL THIEF, and abuses the trust you give to that filthy thief.

Please report this bastard as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to know more about Cap d'Agde, I show hundreds of pics of my multiple visits to this place on my Fetlife account

Reactions: Zezzz
Hands down one of the best pair of boobs of the entire website 😋
WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!
Profile "SPARKINGSIREN" is a fake profile. This person is stealing most (80%) of the posted pics on this profile, off my Fetlife account where I show almost 3.500 pics.
SPARKINGSIREN is a CRIMINAL THIEF, and abuses the trust you give to that filthy thief.

Please report this bastard as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to know more about Cap d'Agde, I show hundreds of pics of my multiple visits to this place on my Fetlife account

Don't be silly. Which normal person wouldn't just love the freedom of doing whatever she can there.
We park our car & leave it there for a week. Luggage is lightweight, as nearly no clothes needed, except some sexy outfits & shoes for the evening restaurants & bar visits.
Everything is there at walking distance. Supermarkets, erotic shops, bars, Clubs, the beach. Only the sex beach is a bit further located about 500m up north
But you just do what you wana do. Nothing has to but all can.
We ourselves are very vanilla, and are not there for the "sex" part, as I have all I need with my husband. But hey, had a jammed back, so needed to visit a chiropractor...and what do you know. He matched perfectly with me, and we had sex at the end of his session. In 8 years going there, it was the first time I had sex with a stranger there.
2021-08-06-02 Capf.jpg

Attachments

• 20200805_165002.jpg
    20200805_165002.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5989f.jpg
    IMG_5989f.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 84
  • XXKY7526f.jpg
    XXKY7526f.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 2021-08-13-08 Capf.jpg
    2021-08-13-08 Capf.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 87
Don't be silly. Which normal person wouldn't just love the freedom of doing whatever she can there.
We park our car & leave it there for a week. Luggage is lightweight, as nearly no clothes needed, except some sexy outfits & shoes for the evening restaurants & bar visits.
Everything is there at walking distance. Supermarkets, erotic shops, bars, Clubs, the beach. Only the sex beach is a bit further located about 500m up north
But you just do what you wana do. Nothing has to but all can.
We ourselves are very vanilla, and are not there for the "sex" part, as I have all I need with my husband. But hey, had a jammed back, so needed to visit a chiropractor...and what do you know. He matched perfectly with me, and we had sex at the end of his session. In 8 years going there, it was the first time I had sex with a stranger there.
View attachment 1805737
I like the idea that your luggage is lightweight as there are no clothes in it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: Fran-2