Black bulls sharing wife with his friends?

My wife had a black boyfriend she was fucking at work. They usually fucked in a trailer. One day he took her in to the trailer and 3 of his friends followed them in. The boyfriend fucked her first while the others watched. He came in her pulled his cock out and one of the others shoved his cock in her pussy, she said she just laid there with legs open and they all took turns fucking her.

My wife had a black boyfriend she was fucking at work. They usually fucked in a trailer. One day he took her in to the trailer and 3 of his friends followed them in. The boyfriend fucked her first while the others watched. He came in her pulled his cock out and one of the others shoved his cock in her pussy, she said she just laid there with legs open and they all took turns fucking her.
Typical. Rarely would a woman let white boys do this to her.

We met a very local bbc in a club in our town, he ran the security in a club we frequented, and he became our regular, we all just clicked and not just sexually. It was obvious from the offset that Hayley was totally under his control, the way she responded to his every touch, even letting him fuck her without a condom. I encouraged her to fuck him whenever she wanted. We had not seen him for 3 weeks because he returned to Kenya to see his family when he text unexpectedly asking if he could pop round, hayley went and showered and got ready, when i opened the door to him, was a little taken aback because he had two friends with him, but at the same time turned on at the images in my head. I said to him I didn’t know if Hayley would be up for it, he just said let her decide. She did and the next few hours were spent in a whirlwind of sexual excitement we never imagined. It became a regular occurrence after that. He even arranged a couple of parties where she entertained several of his friends.

I’ve had a number of black bulls over the years. More of them than not enjoyed sharing me with their friends. My last bull didn’t like to share but made up for it in other ways.
My current bull I’m glad to say, loves having me serve his friends. We have a weekly play session and I never know until he arrives whether he will be alone or with a friend or two or whether the friends he brings will be guys I’ve met before or someone new. It makes it very exciting for me, never knowing exactly what to expect.
Lynn x

Probably the wrong thread, but we had a great night last night at a Black man’s fan club event. Sucked some lovely black cocks in the glory holes and got fucked by a couple of guys. Ended up taking a third guy back to our hotel where he fucked me for most of the rest of the night. Our first time at one of these events and it was fucking amazing. I’m sure it won’t be our last.
Lynn x

Probably the wrong thread, but we had a great night last night at a Black man’s fan club event. Sucked some lovely black cocks in the glory holes and got fucked by a couple of guys. Ended up taking a third guy back to our hotel where he fucked me for most of the rest of the night. Our first time at one of these events and it was fucking amazing. I’m sure it won’t be our last.
Lynn x
Sounds like a great night was had by all !

We have all been very ill through the holidays, so little time online. But I saw this and wondered jsut what something like this is:

"had a great night last night at a Black man’s fan club event".........where does something like this take place? How does one get invited? How many people does something like this encompass?

J (the wife)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Good girl!! J (the wife)

We met a very local bbc in a club in our town, he ran the security in a club we frequented, and he became our regular, we all just clicked and not just sexually. It was obvious from the offset that Hayley was totally under his control, the way she responded to his every touch, even letting him fuck her without a condom. I encouraged her to fuck him whenever she wanted. We had not seen him for 3 weeks because he returned to Kenya to see his family when he text unexpectedly asking if he could pop round, hayley went and showered and got ready, when i opened the door to him, was a little taken aback because he had two friends with him, but at the same time turned on at the images in my head. I said to him I didn’t know if Hayley would be up for it, he just said let her decide. She did and the next few hours were spent in a whirlwind of sexual excitement we never imagined. It became a regular occurrence after that. He even arranged a couple of parties where she entertained several of his friends.
We never deny our Black Lovers that which they want of us!! I never did. J (the wife)

We have all been very ill through the holidays, so little time online. But I saw this and wondered jsut what something like this is:

"had a great night last night at a Black man’s fan club event".........where does something like this take place? How does one get invited? How many people does something like this encompass?

J (the wife)
They basically just book a swingers club for the night. Various venues around the Uk. You have to be a member of BMFC and book tickets in advance as they book up quickly. I think they work on a ratio of about two black guys to every woman.
Lynn x

They basically just book a swingers club for the night. Various venues around the Uk. You have to be a member of BMFC and book tickets in advance as they book up quickly. I think they work on a ratio of about two black guys to every woman.
Lynn x

We used to attend a BBC party at a swinger club in another town. They gave black men free entry one Friday each quarter. January, April, July, and October. Couples paid a regular entry fee at the door. They had a large group room in the play area with beds surrounding three of the walls, and the women would lay on the beds, and the black men could go from bed to bed as they pleased. The room was open to females and black men only from opening at 8 PM and Midnight and then anyone could enter.

The event normally attracted 25-30 white women and 120+ black men, so the average ratio was five to six men to each lady. The club was located up North in Ohio, so one January when we went, they had a very heavy snow that kept many of the couples away. We were in a hotel nearby and most of the men showed up. I think that night there were four of us ladies and over 80 men. More than I could handle, and unfortunately, some of the guys were left to jack off while watching. I felt bad for them but could not do anymore.

Sadly the club closed in 2018 and never reopened. Those were always very fun parties.

We used to attend a BBC party at a swinger club in another town. They gave black men free entry one Friday each quarter. January, April, July, and October. Couples paid a regular entry fee at the door. They had a large group room in the play area with beds surrounding three of the walls, and the women would lay on the beds, and the black men could go from bed to bed as they pleased. The room was open to females and black men only from opening at 8 PM and Midnight and then anyone could enter.

The event normally attracted 25-30 white women and 120+ black men, so the average ratio was five to six men to each lady. The club was located up North in Ohio, so one January when we went, they had a very heavy snow that kept many of the couples away. We were in a hotel nearby and most of the men showed up. I think that night there were four of us ladies and over 80 men. More than I could handle, and unfortunately, some of the guys were left to jack off while watching. I felt bad for them but could not do anymore.

Sadly the club closed in 2018 and never reopened. Those were always very fun parties.
Wow a ratio of 5 or 6 to 1! That sounds like fun. As for the one you mentioned with the snow, I can see that that would have been overwhelming. I’m not surprised that some of the guys had to resort to jerking off. I’m sure you did your best to relieve as many as you could though xx

Lynn x
ahhh, nothing like this here in the US that we are aware of. Too bad, sounds fun!! J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Try it, it opens a new world.
Definitely does my wife has been a hotwife fir 5 years sfter alot of communication she had her first n
Blackening she said not only was he very very well endowed he had a 10/11 inch cock she said his sign texture was so different she said thst she plans to see him.about once a month forca weekend esch time she wants to learn about the black cukture and go.outvto bkack clubs etc with him