Black pussy

I have had a few Black girlfriends over the years, and they all were pretty wild in the sack. All were FWB. One was a 75 year old Black woman, and I was 40. She loved for me to lick her old hairy pussy came. Another was 22 and I was 58. She liked to suck my cock in the office of my business while we were open!

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I absolutely LOVE black pussy. The kinkier, the better. If she’s married, fertile and husband is cucked I would legitimately breed her. In fact, I would take over their marriage and both would submit

I absolutely LOVE black pussy. The kinkier, the better. If she’s married, fertile and husband is cucked I would legitimately breed her. In fact, I would take over their marriage and both would submit
That is such an erotic scenario! We usually think of a black bull owning a white couple, but sometimes the revers is true, as you described. A dominant white man uses a black wife and makes her black husband s cuck. So erotic!

That is such an erotic scenario! We usually think of a black bull owning a white couple, but sometimes the revers is true, as you described. A dominant white man uses a black wife and makes her black husband s cuck. So erotic!
It may not be politically correct, but I’m not looking for approval from the masses. Just that one submissively obedient couple who knows they WANT to be owned and is ready to take this to the next level. Even after his vasectomy, he would still need condoms for his own release while his wife makes herself available on her most fertile days.

Reactions: Novice
It may not be politically correct, but I’m not looking for approval from the masses. Just that one submissively obedient couple who knows they WANT to be owned and is ready to take this to the next level. Even after his vasectomy, he would still need condoms for his own release while his wife makes herself available on her most fertile days.
I am a friend of a black couple who have a white bull. The two men have been good friends for a long time, both very athletic and competitive. As it turned out, the white guys was more aggressive sexually, and now the black husband takes second place, so to speak. It's a very interesting dynamic.

I am a friend of a black couple who have a white bull. The two men have been good friends for a long time, both very athletic and competitive. As it turned out, the white guys was more aggressive sexually, and now the black husband takes second place, so to speak. It's a very interesting dynamic.
Many years ago I was involved with an interracial couple. The white husband set me up with his wife without her knowledge. However, once she found out and got over the initial shock, she became interested in playing this out. At first I thought it was going to be a one time thing. But after she guided my cock into her pussy, she told her husband that she only gives her pussy to one man at a time. (This turned out to be a false statement over time). She then pulled my cock out and removed the condom before she informing me she is not on birth control and the next move was mine. Her husband protested just a little. More about removing the condom than anything else. However, she just reiterated that she gives her pussy to one man at a time and he gave up his place. I remember her telling me I can have her anytime I wanted after that. Then she locked her ankles around my waist. Her way of telling me to cum inside her womb as well as making sure hubby knew she wanted me to.

Many years ago I was involved with an interracial couple. The white husband set me up with his wife without her knowledge. However, once she found out and got over the initial shock, she became interested in playing this out. At first I thought it was going to be a one time thing. But after she guided my cock into her pussy, she told her husband that she only gives her pussy to one man at a time. (This turned out to be a false statement over time). She then pulled my cock out and removed the condom before she informing me she is not on birth control and the next move was mine. Her husband protested just a little. More about removing the condom than anything else. However, she just reiterated that she gives her pussy to one man at a time and he gave up his place. I remember her telling me I can have her anytime I wanted after that. Then she locked her ankles around my waist. Her way of telling me to cum inside her womb as well as making sure hubby knew she wanted me to.
I admire the woman's frankness about her feelings and desires. She knew what she wanted, and that was your cock and your semen. The ankle locking was sort of icing on the cake. A woman likes to draw the cock as deep as possible into her and then milk out every drop of sperm.

I admire the woman's frankness about her feelings and desires. She knew what she wanted, and that was your cock and your semen. The ankle locking was sort of icing on the cake. A woman likes to draw the cock as deep as possible into her and then milk out every drop of sperm.
I would have had no issues getting her pregnant if it were to happen. We did try for a couple of years. Just never happened.
I’m not sure she knew what SHE wanted other than to put her husband in place when he sprang this on her. But it didn’t take long to establish my place in their relationship. A spot I would love to find again

I would have had no issues getting her pregnant if it were to happen. We did try for a couple of years. Just never happened.
I’m not sure she knew what SHE wanted other than to put her husband in place when he sprang this on her. But it didn’t take long to establish my place in their relationship. A spot I would love to find again
Women of every race instinctively react to a dominant man. It's in our DNA as females. Nature makes our bodies to be receptors for cocks and our wombs for reproduction. Although we may spurn weak men, we instinctively respond to those who are dominant.

Women of every race instinctively react to a dominant man. It's in our DNA as females. Nature makes our bodies to be receptors for cocks and our wombs for reproduction. Although we may spurn weak men, we instinctively respond to those who are dominant.
This must be true. When I meet a couple with a naturally submissive male, I often find myself flirting with the wife whether hubby is there or not. But I have never hidden from him my flirtatious nature or my intentions. It may not ALWAYS work out, but you would be surprised how often she flirts back before we take the party more private. (or sometimes more public)
I am, and always have been, more dominant in nature. Both in careers and home life. That said, I have ALWAYS enjoyed another man’s wife as long as he is aware

Reactions: owlcuck
Hot story

Reactions: somos2conmuchos